Monday Decaf

So you think you have a handle on the stock market?...opens this am at -1000!...should be a bumpy ride this morning...and our money man Jon, is aghast...this is the Dow...the Nasdaq is not as bad...well, what could be that bad?...China and Japan are triggering the odious slide...let's hope it will rebound as the day goes on...

Apple announced that they were replacing the camera part of the iPhone 6 plus...made during a certain time...of course, that is mine...and I had to make an appointment at the Apple Store to get it switched out...and have to back up mine to the infamous "cloud"...whatever that is...shoot, I have so much stuff on that thing...I don't like starting over on it...

BTW...the Plus is too big...and when it is time, I'll switch it back to the smaller one...and, in fact, will ask if I can...now...if they are giving me a new one in exchange, what should be the diff if it is the 6 and not the 6 plus?...

BREAKING...not what I thought...they are going to replace the lens of the iPhone...mine is fine...and thus, I canceled my appt...and will live with this one until it's time to move on....

One error led the Pads to being trounced in the finale vs the Cards...yes...did win the series...but the fragile state of this late season run...you can't make the silly mistakes...travel day to DC to take on the pundit shellacked Nats...they may be out of the playoff hunt...and the sports guys want to fire everyone there...ah, to be a MLB Manager...

Tiger...Tiger...as he is trying to get back into form...as the CBS guys want so bad...I think most golf peops do...a lot of ladies don't...I digress...he labored early on in the 4th round...and had a melt down...a chip shank...oh my...worse than mine...that led to a quad bogey...and was finished...as the 51 yr old, and Ryder Cup Captain, Davis Love the III...won!...well now, the young guns were not in this thing in Carolina...too short of a course...

The one thing that is a constant...when I hear from the PNW peops...they always ask about the fires...well, now...I could say the same...huh...the ENTIRE west coast is brittle and dry...and need some rain...lots of it...like a couple of weeks worth...

Caught the Titans/Rams silly season game on Fox...Mariota and Tennessee looked good...and the Titans themselves are much better...well, if you can judge anything by these games...I did see this...on every option type fake, somebody laid a lick on Marcus...which if is a tactic by others...keeps an outside LB out of the D...which lends itself to the RB doing a lot of cutbacks...whatever that means...

Big Brother...and who says I don't like smut?...the lack of brain matter by the contestants is at it's new low...somehow, the lot can't figure that the twins aren't in the driver seat...metaphors...ha ha...

I play golf thrice this week...and the heat is a rising...will use a rider...been awhile since I've done the push cart...as we all have had this dilemma...too hot...

The Koreas...at least they are meeting...seems so diff from Vietnam...right?...and the North hates the USA as much as anyone...and keeps threatening to attack us...hmmm...bizarre...and this after, the Worm (Dennis Rodman) went over to meet with their fearless leader...how can this be?...

Can't we all agree to just boycott all K Fam stuff?...I mean ALL of it...let them live their lives...and quit photog them...it's a sad state of affairs that this media has put us in...just wait until the young one follows Kim's lead...or maybe Cait will....oh my...see what you are following?...

The 3 US guys who stood up to the thug in France...are real heroes...and are deserving of any honors they get...started with the French doing so...super!...

Just a query...but what did we do and use prior to the smart phone?...




Comments

Popular Posts