Da Polls

It took awhile, but the latest CNN Repub Polls are out...and guess what?...your guy, the Donald, has increased his lead...what?...he is at 24%....next is Jeb at 13%...eegads...just trying to figure out who is voting on him...cuz, most of my elephant friends are dead set against him...hold onto your Trump hat, kids, as the wind will pick up...

The Pads got game numero uno last eve at Petco versus Atlanta...alias, the Braves...did so as the closer, former Atl guy, Kimbrel...did NOT have his normal stuff...far from it...thanks go to the opponent's crazy whiffing...SD survived...rookie Colin Rea won again...

No survivors from the plane crash in Indonesia...do not fly there...what a bizarre track record...

Speaking of that...we have our giddups for the races...wait, have to look to see if I have closed toed flip flops...will download the DRF tomorrow...because of the size of the group, will have to all my studying the day before...too much ruckus at the track...be prepared, Horse, be prepared...

You know, we have never stayed much longer than 5 years at any one homesite...and we have the itch again...maybe closer to the ball park...over looking it...or heading out to the beach...it's about time for the search...just maybe...hey don't go crazy...we just think...probably will stay put until Marsh retires...

SDSU...I don't mention the FB much....old school...and the rumor is that they may be moving towards the 21st century...new O coordinator...let's hope so...I'd love to get out and watch a live game...spoiled by following the ever crazy Ducks...which is great fun...

A suicide bombing in Bangkok...I can never figure those out...like I couldn't in WWII...as the Japanese pilots would do the same...life is too precious to me...

We do live in a special area...I mean 5th Ave, er the Gaslamp Q...as we were able to have some happy hour stuff...and watch the gads of peops go by...and walk ourselves back...hmmm...

Finally a CD that interests me...Luke Bryan...and has a cool song on it with one of the gals from Little Big Town...probably will get it...just out today...you know, I'm truly a "redneck"...

We got these new knives...and oh my...my fingers are taking the brunt of them...they are so sharp...I keep poking myself...I have bandaids all over my hands...

Gonna take my knee out to golf tomorrow...and try it out...hoping it feels as good as it does right this minute...oh yea...I do get tired of driving 30 minutes each way...hmmm...

Sure, if the Bolts move (duh), there are complications to staying in the same division in the NFL...and SD (er, Carson) has agreed to it...and the rumor is that the Chargers will be playing there in 2019...hmmm...

Have a nice Tuesday...






Comments

Popular Posts