Repeat After Me

Deja Vu, in a bad way...as there was yet another mass shooting ...in a, gulp, movie theater!....this time down in Loosiana...Lafayette...11 shot, including the killer...another act of cowardness...that seems to have a grip throughout the world...people willing to take others for their own faults...the early statement is that this piece of shit was a drifter...there will be more to come out...and we continue to allow guns to anyone...and why do all these losers, the gunman, have 3 names?...at least, that's what they release...

Debi downer...where did that phrase come from?...anyway...the listless Pads started a 4 game set with another of the bad teams in the NL...and, we came up empty...like got shut out...again...this time it was the Miami Marlins...managed by a GM, impostering as a coach...that in itself is an embarrassment...and oh my, the defense that was shown in the 6th, even my worst team ever...would not have thrown the ball as poorly as was done...and still, I get an endless stream of phone calls to buy season tix...if they only knew...

The Padres are on a runaway train...and nobody can figure out how to stop it...certainly not the present managership...am I right or am I right?...

Missed the 1st race in the Pick 5...and poof, there it went...however, hit two long shots at $10 across and made some very good $...just not in the $2600 range...duh...I think the 5 went for $14 grand...anyway, loads of peops out at the races...and due to the rains of late last week, there were more ponies in these races than normal...er, harder to hit, my good friends...

A week from now, I will be rubbing elbows with some people I have not seen for 50 years...da Reunion...wait, can't be 50!...in my class, there were about 930 in it...what?...yea, back in the day, we had huge ones...I went to school at 7am and got out at 12:20...had trouble nailing that 1st period class...I could give you stories...have to think that all these blokes and chicks have to be real old now...good thing that I haven't aged...oops, maybe I have, too...

Big Brother...just caught up...and have to say...probably the most annoying of contestants got the boot...in fact, she was probably the least fav that I have had over the years...can't think of a worse one...too bad, it was the transgender gal...just a less than likable person...and not because of her path, but her way about things...to the others in the house...

It wouldn't be a blog entry, if i didn't mention the Donald...there you go...

MTV announced that Miley is going to host...oh my...their awards show...can't think of a more repulsive "celebrity" out there...and she gets the gig...don't get it...maybe, it's their thing...

Jake Gyllenhaal...has a new flick out today...about a boxer...co-star is Rachel...hmmm, it must be good...anyway, he is making the rounds promoting it...and keeps getting asked how he got so buff...ah yes, he pumped iron for 6 months...right...and...he also gets asked about something so diff...he being referred to in the Taylor Swift song...flash...celebrities...get this...if you date her, she will write a song about you...duh...you have to know what you are getting in to...wait, I said that wrong, but you KNOW what I mean...

Speaking of celebs...the dissolution of the Blake and Miranda marriage...man, there is more mud slinging going on then in many of the political matches...can't imagine how this matrimony didn't work!...

I just read this all back...lord, I have turned this blog into a rag...like filled with celeb smut...and trying to titilate...not sure if that's even a word...Horse...sense...or lack thereof...

And, that's the way it is...7/24/15...


Comments

Popular Posts