Pick 5 Booyah

Hey now, kids...it's not an abnormal thing...this Del Mar Racing Forum...where the people in this area flock to the Great Race Place...and sit in the fantastic weather and enjoy the sport of kings...where the surf meets the turf...OK, how many pseudonyms did I use for the same place?...well...I have hit the Pick 5 before...but it was the favs mostly that won...and the payout was like $400...

So I hit the 50 cent play...again...and unlike the prior day...where just a few hit for $29 grand...there were more players that hit a more hittable one...like me...so the $ that was to be paid out was to be lesser...in fact, in the last race, I had 4 horses going!...the payout was from $2300 to $5700...of the ones I had...

Screamed like a foo, as the race was ending...and I had one of mine winning...it was the $2600 one...high fiving anyone who would ...and waited for the race to become official...and boom!...da winner...

Here's the deal...you have to cash the tix at the IRS window...and fill out THE form...win over $600 and you are doing so...I've never won that much on ONE ticket...BTW, you have to have your SS Number on you...fortunately, it was on my Health Card...and there you go...very lucky and happy...

Other stuff...

Guess who has won 3 in a row?...(other than me)...ha ha...the mighty Pads...actually hit 3 HR's...Kemp, Gyorko, and Upton...and got a 4-2 win...this is good stuff...and away we go for number 4....

The number of casualties grew to 5 in Chattanooga....so sad...and the story of the killer is bewildering...seemed to be a normal kid...very frustrating and disappointing...there are other adjectives much worse...

The Open is suspended...crazy winds and rain...and it is so bad, that the blokes can't play...I'm sure you will see the replays of the effects of the weather on the pixels...the ball moves without any aid...some guys were hopping mad that they had to go out and finish round 2...and they lost strokes due to it...hmmm...BTW, my guys are out of it...well I think a couple of them are...

I woke up to immense pounding sounds...THUNDER...around 6 am...and then the lightning...we don't get that much here...and it is supposed to be here for a couple of days...right now, you'd never know it ever occurred...feels much like the tropics...

I don't know why I ever buy other than Starbuck's coffee...I got the Sprouts Organic French and Italian Roasts...very light...and I am bummed...I WILL get the Starbuck's today...and throw this crap out...

We have two Big Brother episodes to get to...imagine us behind that many...guess you know what our plans for this eve are...pixel watching...

Finally, the latest from mags...not touching up pictures...airbrushing...lordy, what will the K Fam really look like?....eek, turn away, I'm hideous....

Comments

Popular Posts