Monday Joe

Hey now, I am hopping mad...I was in the hunt for another, yup, another Pick 5 out at Del Mar...hit the 1st two races and had 3 going in the 3rd...and then...my fave, the 9...was being loaded into the gate...with a starter dude right in front of him in the gate...and the race started!...my horse jumped and swerved and tried (successfully) to avoid running over the dude...the horse was never in...of course, the 9 was no factor...the crack stewards ruled the race would stand...and my 9 was considered a non-starter...booo...and thus, I missed the race...you know it, I hit the last 2...4 out of 5 in this bet pays zero, nada, nuttin, no $!...I was, and am LIVID!...the race should have been thrown out...the starter screwed up...and this whole thing leaves a bad taste in my mouth...booooooo...

Gambling...think about this...there were 3 jockeys in Loosiana that were arrested for throwing horse races in that state...seems that they were holding some horses up, so they wouldn't finish in the $...just didn't think that stuff still went on...with all the video and technology available and used in these days...

Look at all the sites that target the possible week's trades in MLB...and the Pads are on the forefront...even though the team beat the Marlins 3 out of 4 games...which the Brass said would be the deciding factor as to if we were going to move our blokes or not...makes you wonder how much validity they release to us all...well now, we haven't made any trades...yet...so maybe what they said is the truth...

Late breaking rumor news...the closer Kimbrel, is being coveted by the Nats and the Blue Jays...if he is moved, then I'm going to cancel my season tix...wait, I don't have any anymore...

Of the 4 guys who were inducted into the Baseball's H of F...Pedro Martinez...a worthy pitcher...what I remember of him, was his involvement in the fight between his Red Sox and the Yankees...as he tossed down the coach of NY, the big headed Don Zimmer (now deceased)...as Zimmer ran after him...memories...

My, this week is so full...with the continued work on our heat pump, the same with the Sonos, the golf, and then the trip and Reunion up north...it will be a time conserving one...hope I can work it all out...or, make that we...

Are you asking about my fantasy baseball team?...I'm sure you are...but, I have moved into FIRST PLACE!...I have made like 40 moves thus far...and am leading the league in that category, er well, as all others...I am so deserving...

If you are telling me you have all the answers on the stock market, I am calling you a liar and a fraud...as the far east is stumbling and we stay rather stable...how?...when most everything we have made is done so in China...

Are you kidding me?...the NFL and the San Diego stadium group is to meet on Tuesday...what?...has anyone told this to the Bolt's management?...they are already setting up shop in the smog...er, Carson, right?...ha ha...

And I am telling you the Horse's truth...the Starbuck's French Roast wins...there is no close second...and I am a connoisseur...you may call me other things...and shame on you for that...

Finally, try hard to keep your breakfast down with this...the Repubs still have the Donald in the lead....




Comments

Popular Posts