50th

Morning kids...and in a few hours I will travel up north for the...gulp...50th High School Reunion!...have to say, these past few 50 have gone way too fast...ha ha...I can remember thinking that when I graduated, I had no idea what I was going to do...here we go again, I am thinking the same...

When you have over 900 in a class, you can imagine how many ways the people split...and went so many directions...I'm hearing that the number of mates is around 200...22%...kind of like the numbers of the Donald...I digress...is this normal?...I know "the committee" has been working long and hard at getting this date together...must be near impossible to keep in touch with a lot of the kids...

Regardless, we will have a good time...and I'll taketh some pix...playing golf in the 100* temp will be a challenge...and then rest up enough to head on out to the social...asking a lot...you know, the group pix and the food...the memo came out that they are going to take two separate pix and combine 'em...cuz of the size of the class...hmmm...

Other stuff...

With all the hullaballoo over the trades impending for the Pads...I mean, read any of the "informed" pundits...and they said that SD was going to make whole scale changes...so far?...none...have two days left...anyway...as bad as we were two nights ago, we went 180* and looked like world beaters last eve...had like 15 hits and won easily...albeit, one of their blokes hit 3 solo dingers...a mean feat...rubber match this am, our time...

Those who have made moves...the one that shocks me...is the Bums picking up Matt Latos from Florida...they have as good already chucking for them...and, in fact, much better...maybe they are packaging him with others to get somebody else...must be it...

I can't put my mind around the sicko that kills the animals (wild?) for his trophy wall...it just galls me...and there has to be some form of punishment, right?...so sad...

Apparently, they found the plane...at least remnants...unbelievable...

CNN special series...if you liked their Sixties one, you'll like the Seventies, too...behind the scenes is Tom Hanks...he produced both...such quality products...and absolutely great footage...BTW, it seems like the students these days do not have the historical knowledge of the generation of mine...base this on when you ask them about that era...they know nothing...

Deflategate...is it just me, or if the owner declared what the Pat's guy did, in other sports he would get fined a huge amount of $...they cheated...have before...and it's all about the W...am I right or am I right?...no respect here...

Tiger says he's got it figured out now...when I hear that, then I think he doesn't...I have said that so many times, and went out and played miserably...just like he's been doing...not that there is any comparison in this world, other than the statement he made...

Going up to the PNW, I am always on the lookout for cool Duck's stuff...this time is the same...I can't tell you how many times I wear my UO gear, and people tell me "Go Ducks!"...really...lots of supporters in the GQ...

Finally, yup, finally got the heat pump fixed...it was two bad wires...bad thing though...to get at them, we had to take off a door...boo...and then...we drove the SUV, cuz we hadn't for awhile...and we were shake, rattle, and rolling along...not good...took into our tire place...needed new tires, alignment, and front brakes redone...eegads...a thou later and we are set...ha ha...BTW, drove like riding on air, going home...

Great chance that I won't be writing while up N, so figure on some down time here for this blog...check it out everyday, just in case I do...I may gab a bit....

Getting hungry....


Comments

Popular Posts