What, Where, Why?

It's one of them bewildering news days...as to why are we reading, er printing, er, showing on the pixels...this stuff?...most of what is out there, starts with the negative...right?...or the bizarre...and go from there...it's the reason that I like sports so much...it's real..and it just happened...

And then...the hot topic was the Seattle Mariner's Manager...who had a bit of a problem with the strike zone...lost it...his temper...and went ballistic...and did what bosses use to do, just a few years back...wobbled onto the field, scream at the umpires...kick dirt all over the place...this time the bloke ran after all the "blue"...and this was the HOT TOPIC...now, all calls that are reviewable, are done so back in like NY...or somewhere...you still CAN"T question balls and strikes...

So much for the sports being excluded from the bizarre...

I'm sorry about this...I really don't get the extreme interest in Bruce Jenner's new identity...I get that he has changed...but totally could care less as to what he, er she, is up to now...let her live her new life...and quit making it an act in a circus....something seems so very odd at all the attention...however, it does appear that the subject is requesting space time...am I right or am I right?...

I never heard diddly squat about FIFA before this past month...but...it does seem like it is a worldly supervising group that had access to beaucoup bucks...and many of it's leaders, found ways to profit...allegedly...under the watchful eye of it's prez...who just resigned...

"Stars"...mostly those who are stationed in LA...the city of Angels...ha ha...if you follow them angels in the site, TMZ, you realize that they are not...ha ha...and take a look at all the sites very similar to that one...that wait for the wings to fall off, to talk and visually give the public the "real story" OF THEM STARS...

The Pads had a good one last eve...P Kennedy had a day like old...pitched rather than just chucked...and we got some nice hitting from everyone but our power blokes...it was kinda perfect...well, it was near...7-2...and have our undefeated ace going tonight...Shields...fingers crossed...

Today is a golf T out at Sycuan...tee off at noon...member one...and I'll play with blokes I barely know...it's all good...it's a best ball thinger...play your own...and count 2 or 3 of the best...it's all fun...

Speaking of the city of Angels..of mercy...well...the stadium crisis in their piece of SoCal...has stepped up a bit...as the former race track at Hollywood Park has been demolished...paving the way for one of the new football parks...supposedly the new home of the Rams...and Carson is meeting with the Bolts and Raiders today...hmmm...the Chargers met with the SD Mayor and task force yesterday....if I could flip the finger I would...

The best part of waking up is Folger's in your cup...they still make that brand anymore?...not sure...I like a more deeper, darker one...I have yet to find any better than the Starbuck's bean...

Am doing the ultimate fact finding bit...on the Sonos sound system...and have already got a quote...Doctor Cris has it and it is so clear...M thinks we should upgrade our TV, too...what?...I'm on a fixed income....

There is a new flick out this weekend...on the Beach Boys...waiting for a review...and lordy, if we go, that would be two in the last 2 weeks...and two in the last 3 years...ha ha...

The number one NFL jersey sold this past month?...get this...Tennessee Titan's Mariota...hmmm...I'm still working on a trip there with the boys...found a non-stop flight from SD, via Southwest Air...for $406...doesn't seem too bad...an October excursion...I've heard the whiskey there is some type of good...

OK, here you go...the NBA finals kicks off tomorrow...I have the Warriors in 6...do NOT bet this...I am going with my heart and not me head...

And finally, I see no reason to not doubt that American Pharaoh is the next Triple Crown Champ...he has what it takes...and will get 'er done...do wager on this...I will...

Hit it hard and straight...my motto...












Comments

Popular Posts