Thursday Tidbits

Twenty Tidbits...

1.  Morning kids...finally I get to get back out to the links...this afternoon at Torrey Pines...playing the North Course...believe me, it's a big enough challenge...compared to the South...

2.  The manhunt in New England...the prison breakout...seems like this can't happen in these days...obviously, not so...and the entire police force is on lookout...appears that they have them in their cross hairs...

3.  CMT had another of them awards shows...is it just me, or are the country singers a whole lot better than the current pop warblers?...Carrie looked and sounded super...and won a lot of the "buckles"...still...I find it amazing how poorly "stars" sing live...not her...she is for real...

4.  There is money behind these "private shows" that happen in this area...last week it was the Stones...last night it was Steven Tyler and Aerosmith...for CISCO...whatever that is...out at Petco...where the turf was tore up when Mick and the Boys performed...check it out, when the Bums visit this weekend...brown splotches in the green grass...

5.  Da Pads...got whupped last eve...4-1...and are bobbing and weaving at .500...seems to be the height of their abilities...hmmm...the team did finally drop Gyorko to AAA...and it appears that OF Myers is back today...puts us at 5 outfielders....not sure how this is going to work...a trade in the offing?...just a hunch...

6.  I am not watching the Bachelorette...I know, usually one of my favs...she seems to be a phony to me...and I guess I am tired of the trip...maybe if they actually made it live...I'd dig it...but, it's been over for some time now...

7.  We have something different for this area...humidity...weird...not that fond of it...being in the costal stream, we are usually getting fresh air...

8.  Sammi got groomed yesterday...she looks so cool...however, she squeals so much when she goes...makes you feel so bad...like when you drop off your kid for the 1st day of school...this is odd...but I remember my first day of school...I was so scared and wanted my parents...really...

9.  As I recall dropping Cris off at college...Pomona...and it was ME crying this time...sobbed like a baby...I digress...

10.  I was gandering at a list of the 20 most hated gals in entertainment...you know, I bet you could name most of them...without looking at the list...ha ha...is gandering a word?...

11.  The number is at 12...running for the Repub side of Prez...and the Bush Boy...Jeb...decides he needs to go to Europe...and boasts that that the army bordering Russia needs to be bolstered...big time...right...let's elect him into office...I say, move the Bush Fam to the border...oops, too much, Horse...

12.  I don't get Florida Georgia Line...what is the deal?...they are musically deafening...

13.  The Cavs look to go up 3-1 tonight...unless...the GS brain trust makes an adjustment or two...I have my doubts...pressure Lebron full court...run more motion...take better shots...hmmm...doubt it...and see Cleveland winning...

14.  The cop who was the target of the "pool party" incident in Texas...resigned...said he was sorry...that he was stressed from too many calls...OK, now...he shouldn't be in the force...it's all about composure...fortunately, no shots were fired...

15.  Don't get me wrong about this...but...we have my 50 year HS Reunion next month...and gulp, not exactly sure why we're going...for such a huge class, I haven't stayed in contact with nary a one...not one...our lives have been set after those days...hmmm...2nd thoughts?...

16.  My normal golfing buddies are on vacation for this month...so I'm on my own...kind of a break for me, too...I actually practiced the other day...practiced...

17.  Get this, when the Dodgers don't win all the time, the hot rumor is to fire their manager, "Donny Baseball"...when WE don't, it's not "fire Buddy Ball"...ha ha....expectations, I suppose...

18.  I could not do what Marsh does...negotiate real estate...my ideals are black and white, er, red and white...

19.  The state of the PGA Tour...with Tiger and Lefty on the downward trend...who is stepping up and being the "it guys?"...it's not the same with Rory and Jordan...right?...or like Jack and Arnie...transitional period...

20.  It's time for you to be thinking about your present to give to me for Father's Day...eegads, it's all about me...right?...





Comments

Popular Posts