Suddenly Silent

Poo...and just when I thought that the Pads were on the hit train...well, not so much...as the Bay Area is not conducive to San Diego scoring runs...any runs...as we were shut out again...that's two games in a row...must be the cold weather...or the Giant's hurlers are cheating...er, you are getting my drift...if we are to be in the upper echelon, we have to beat SF at their place...let alone the Bums in theirs...

I have to call Memphis gutty...the gutty Grizzlies...as their PG, fresh off of facial surgery...and we are not talking cosmetic, K fam...had a super game...ended up cramping...which is so tuff on the bod...I used to go through those, way back when I tried to play...and beat Golden St in Oakland...they got off to a fast start...and packed the middle, and the Warriors couldn't do what they do...hit from the 3 point line...and a tie now in that series...and made GS look vulnerable...

The David Letterman Special on CBS...simply marvelous...he has had a lengthy and hilarious career...he retires on the 20th...I rate him right behind Johnny Carson...and the 1 and 1/2 hr tribute was brilliantly put together...seemed like he polarized the late nighters...either you liked him or really didn't...and some actually preferred the non-funny Leno...oops, I let out my choice...

Now the lawyers move into action...some say that they are showing more than the actual fighters did...as the lawsuits are lined up and ready to fire away at the boxers, who garnered all that dough for The Fight...for frivolous reasons, that actually are far from that...cuz we are talking millions of $ to fight for, so to speak...

The Met Gala...I'm sure you have seen the dresses by now...the funniest thing I have witnessed?...the battle of the bulge (s)...between Beyonce and Kim K...oh my, this is hilarious...who shows the most and who can hide the least...who's the happiest?...the cosmetic doctors, that's who...ha ha...sorry JLo, but your arse is 3rd...

The plight of Tiger...he and his latest squeeze have split...he is in the biggest drought of his career in wins...and he is lost as to what is next...well, the Player's is next...and I'm sure there are but a few that pick him as a contender...most don't pick him...I didn't...

Great article (MSN) on the match up of the recently pro picked QB's...this is a marketing extravaganza...as the bust to be Winston, is ranked near the bottom of the bottom...and Mariota, is near the top...I think that the Bucs will be damned forever when the dust settles...ha ha...is that the worst metaphor ever?...or is that a simile?...or?...

Remember the German co-pilot who downed his own plane?...just a few months ago...the news out is that he actually practiced that on a flight...supposedly on his previous one...but oh my...more reason for more security and sky marshals...and more scrutiny...

I have had this MacBook for over 10 years...and the longest I have had any computer...and it is running close to it's capacity...hint, father's day...hint hint...it spins way too much...wish I would have spent more initially on more G's...didn't seem important at the time...don't scrimp when you buy yours, kids...is scrimp a word?...

You heard of  the lawsuit of the cop?...he was given a free cup of Joe from Starbucks...and he spilled the coffee on his lap...and the heat of it caused a multitude of problems...which worked all the way to incontinence and sexual things...what?...sure, give him $...you have got to be kidding me...wait, I'll have a tall Americano, extra hot please...

You KNOW where I stand on this...the University of North Dakota...pressured into changing their nickname...the Fighting Sioux...to the Fighting Sue...what?...and make all the lawyers in Bismark happy...no...it's on to some other possibles...they are still looking...

The Bolts...maybe I'm wrong about this...as they are preparing for their journey up north to Carson...say that their season tix are up 4500 from this point in time last year...hmmm...this is what THEY are releasing...who knows what is the truth...but, I am highly skeptical...

I am very winded today...well, am saying more than normal...and hope that it tickles you somewhere...

DTWS...the right two were eliminated, I suppose...and the people voted that way...who knows, why don't they publish the tally?...why why why?...

Pick the Cavs and the Rockets to rebound tonight and win...if Houston does not, and CP III is out again, the Rocket's Head Coach McHale should be fired on the spot...what?...

Pads in a must nooner today...well...geez, at least let's score a run or two...

This just out....by the former RB of the Phil Eagles...LeSean McCoy, referring to the HC and GM Chip Kelly..."He got rid of all the black players"...say WHAT is going to hit the fan?...






Comments

Popular Posts