Satisfaction

Ah yes, the sweet sounds of the Stones...and it fits the same feeling as the Pads, who actually won a series...!!!...against the Angels...and Golden St moved on to the finals in the NBA...I don't a lika the Rockets...and the rumor is, the Stones love this area and are staying around...here are the facts, mam...

San Diego has been an underachieving club for sure...and loads of Q's as to why...and an equal amount of excuses prevail...it's a game, kids...played by blokes in the prime of their sports life...it's also one that has a load of momentum in it...hitting...probably none more infectious than in beisbol...once a couple get going, others do too...if their are true talented guys in the lineup...and we have them...lots of verbage there...

And Buddy Ball...my problem is how he manages the game...as you know...BUT...the last 3 he has done things outside of his norm for the last 9 YEARS!...he has used the bunt...I repeat, he has used the bunt...and set up his hitters for success...and now singles, and not the big bop, plates the runs...he has to have been reading my blog...

Last night we had the hard luck Cashner going...who leads the league in losses...and most of it due to lack of run support...well, he had a great outing, I think that's 3 in a row...and we got the timely hits...ie, the very hot 3B Middlebrooks, stroking a 3 run dinger...and the pen held up...and...whew...we  head back home for a 4 spot, hosting the Pirates...

Golden St Warriors...impressive use of the entire team...and the outstanding D on the Beard...forcing him into a monster bad game...13 TO's...a new record for futility in the playoffs...and I'm gonna tell you right now, that their C Howard, is a thug...if anyone deserves a fine and suspension for cheap shots, he's the bloke...

GS is more than just Curry...and Thompson...they have all the parts...decent inside game...with a bench that is better than most...especially at C...and Barnes is under-rated as the 3rd man to score...don't get me wrong...the long range bombers are extraordinary...and lordy, this is a fun team to watch...and my pick for the champ...

The Cavs...no doubt will be the evil villain...redundancy?...at least to the west coast...BUT...Lebron James is the best at what he does...so huge...and carries a team like no other...at least since MJ...and I see this matchup going 7 games...and I will be watching them all...and blogging them to you...

The Stones...after the highly successful concert at Petco the other night...the group decided to stay around for a bit...they love it here...reportedly in Coronado...at the Hotel Del...we just may take the Beamer for a sight seeing trip over there today...I digress...

The worst kept secret...they were playing a private gig in Solana Beach at the Belly Up...last night...for a 70 yr old's birthday...some old guy....wait...he's not THAT old...and there was a mob of peops trying to get a listen outside...and yup, they were there...

Solana Beach is about 20 minutes north of here...and where we would like to settle...when Marsh finally gives up the real estate...has nothing to do with the fact that is where the Del Mar Race Track is...nothing whatsoever...

Other stuff...

Finally got out to the course yesterday...and it was the time that I got "Cliffed" so many times that I couldn't count them all...I am referring to a very great time in my life...when I would play golf with a couple of super friends...and one of them, RB, would get every break in the world...he'd hit an awful shot, and the ball would bounce back into the fairway...we would call that a "Brown out"...and the other?...CC, would hit the same shot, and invariably, the ball would be stuck in the tree...or some other dastardly thing...thus, we would call that being "Cliffed"...

Well now, that's what I went through...I was at the root of many trees...and hit so many branches on decent shots...and the topper?...on a follow through, snapped my 3 wood on one of them bloody tree trunks...which forever is named my "tree wood" to the delight of my now playing partners...called up Callaway...they are giving me a break on the price to reshaft my tree wood...great company, BTW...hit my age...I'm now 94...

Fire!...when there is such a thing around here it's big news...most of the time, that means it is so dry that it puts a lot of areas and homes in jeopardy...however, this was at one of the restaurants a few blocks away at the bay...The Fish Market...one of our hangouts...and hope that it's not too bad...there was a huge amount of smoke in the GQ...

And yes...another 2 more blokes said they were running for Prez from the Repub side of things...oh my...what's the number now?...10?...got to have a great early rounds of debate...the mud slinging just may be legendary...still very little opposition to Hillary from the Demo side...hmmm...

When I scan the news on the web net, I have like 10 sources...at least...here's mine...Google, ABC, CBS, CNN, USA Today, TMZ, Yahoo, MSN, E!, and the Huff Post...gets me going...and up to date...then I read the Union Trib...oh my...the local paper was bought out by the LA Times...and just the other day, there was a mass firing of local peops...consolidation, I reckon...and have no idea to what that means for us here...if it's a day late type of paper, I will cancel...

We had a learning session at BMW of San Diego...that place is very thorough...for the electrical and computerized parts of the car...geez, it's very intricate and complicated...I'm sure there is a learning curve...what a fantastic piece of work, however...those keys have a lot of impact on what the rig does...anyway, there was this "tekkie expert" that guided us through all the parts...a test will come later...

And then....after all the reading and stuff...you then finish it off with my blog....I hope you like it...and if so, pass it on...

Cheers!...


Comments

Popular Posts