New Computer

Hey now...now this is living!...brand new computer...and it's the iMac...I can't tell you how much faster this is... but it's mega...let's get into it...

NBA...the Cavs upset the Bulls...and I'm  not happy about it...well, not that unhappy...and the Clip Joint did a number on the brain dead Rockets...I tell you, that Houston coach has got NO CLUE!...and the others...the Hawks played like the team that was dominant in the reg season...as did the Warriors...these bloody games go so long, there are down times with even the best...

The Pads had a day off...whew...still not a fond believer of Buddy Ball...but I'll withhold judgment a month longer...it's a 2 gamer in Seattle...are we up to the task?...then back into town for a 4 set with the Nats...and we are going on Friday...the boy will be here...

As the member guest T is out at Sycuan this weekend...and Cris is my guest...gosh, I am looking forward to this soooo much...played well yesterday...83...and feel like I am ready...a little concern...as we are supposed to get some rain...this weekend...boo...well, I think we just may be some mudders...

The Preakness is this Saturday...and I am one that doesn't think that American Pharaoh will get leg 2...kind of figure that Dortmund will steal it from the beginning...and will bet it that way...haven't heard the weather yet...

Another blasted earthquake in Nepal...and like the area isn't already devastated...rumor is that one of our helping helicopters went down...egads...

Tonight we learn the fate of the DWTS group...should be a very interesting show...taped last night's...and have not seen it yet...

Idol...also is finishing up...I think that the gal should win...but I am rarely right on these...and did you see, that next year's version is the last?...over-saturation...

OK, I am tickled about this...computer...

The cruise ships are skipping Puerta Vallarta...too much gang violence...Mexico...I don't go...

Well now, that's it for today...you have a great one!

Comments

Popular Posts