Leg 2

Leg 2 of the horse racing premiere event for the 3 year olds...the Triple Crown...at the Preakness...it's Saturday...and since I'm involved in a full weekend T out at Sycuan, I'm going to write about it today...the heavily favored American Pharaoh, is not so with me...having won the 1st leg...the infamous Kentucky Derby...I don't see that happening this time...my esteemed colleague from the 17th floor thinks it will happen...and, ah hem, he knows what he is doing...like you can, in that sport...me thinks it will be a front runner...and that fits Dortmund to a tee...and that's the way I'm going to wager...BTW, Pharaoh is 4/5 to win...hmmm...

Let the party begin!...the Pads salvaged game number 2 up at Seattle...with some timely hitting...and some equally important speed on the bases by Spangenberg...one more thought about Buddy Ball...hang in there with me on this...we run into more outs than ever...try to take extra bases when we shouldn't...is this on the players, the base coaches, or the manager?...or lack of coaching thereof?...hmmm...the Nats are in town tonight...and there is rain on the forecast...by noonish, so it is said...playing this whole thing by ear...

Wild things in the NBA last eve...as the Hawks survived...and I mean that...as they got a last second tip in (by Horford) to beat the very game Wizards...oh my, The Truth thought he had won another with about 12 seconds to go...and being the jerk he is...stared down the crowd at Hotlanta...ha ha...why don't they T guys for that?...talk about taunting...and the Warriors played like the team they were all season long...and beat up the Grizzlies...easily...and now...both teams have a 3-2 lead...

The aftermath of the train crash in Philly...eerily at the same spot that the same thing happened like 50 years ago...same curve...and the Amtrak was going over 106 mph!...in a 50 mph zone...the engineer, who survived, will be facing multiple charges...and rightfully so...tragic...and more questions need to be addressed...BREAKING...freight train derailed outside of Pittsburgh...

Imagine heading on over to Vegas for the major reasoning of seeing Mariah Carey in concert...and hearing that it is cancelled...as she is having singing probs...shoot, she just started!...and no plans for rescheduling...hmmm...you know, I don't remember that happening before...

Idol...I know I should just let this go...but their voting scheme is bogus...and the judges should have some say...as Jax was easily the best this season...of some very poor ones...well, it still doesn't help the DWTS version...why doesn't anyone push the producers for the actual vote count?...I am befuddled...aren't you?...

Here's the scheme for the Member Guest Tourney...practice round 8:21 Friday...registration at noon...horse race at 4...Padre game at 7...8:30 shotgun start on Saturday...best ball...lunch after...8:30 shotgun Sunday...2 ball...banquet after...so, you can see, we will be very busy...looks like my partner, er, my guest is coming here by the train...

With my new computer, there is no need for my Macbook...so I am looking at selling it...there are a few sources...one being Best Buy...another Buy My Mac online...it's an Aluminum Unibody 2008...a coveted one, so they say...should be able to get $105 or so...anyone out there beat that price?...have all the wires and stuff...and it looks brand new...bring me an offer soon...

Thanks for the interest on yesterday's blog...TPP...and, most of you, are like me....searching for what it really means...BTW, it had one of my biggest hit days...

What is Mariah's best song?...get this...my fav was her Xmas one..."All I Want For Christmas"...what say you?...

Have a grand weekend...




Comments

Popular Posts