Thursday Tidbits

Good morning kids...how the heck are you all doing?...the NBA Playoff field is set...and the ploy of the league to get OKC in, didn't work...as New Orleans won out...and got the 8th seed in the west...ha ha...too bad mister technical...

Portland limped in...as the 4th seed...as they got that spot due to winning their division...even though they had a worse record than numbers 5 and 6...they have injuries...and well, the lack of defense...and are set to play Memphis...one and done...again...

The Pads won the series with the DBacks...dramatic fashion...as the dinger by Upton in the 8th proved to be the winning shot...oh my, we are a diff team...and the closer Kimbrel...unbelievable...today is a roadie...off to Chi-town...to face the Cubbies...and then it's Colorado...two very good tests...

How can a bloke fly into the Capitol Grounds in a mickey mouse plane?...and not get shot down?...we apparently are much more lax than I want to admit...need a major makeover...and NOW!...

Hit the links yesterday...eegads, I was chipping the ball terribly...and got all doubles on the par 5's...which are supposed to be my friends...smashed a couple of drives into a lake...both hit well...but...you know, stuff happens...and I don't mean stuff...have a T on Saturday...hope my partner is playing well...

Have not a heard nary a word on the spring ball of them Ducks...talking football...have read some about the Beavs...and the Aztecs?...same coach, diff O coordinator, new scheme?...hope so...and the Buckeyes are reloading...

I needs to get me hairs cut...when it gets long, it buggeth me...and it's at that stage...I told you this was the tidbits blog...

Survivor...axed the best player in the game...smart move...but he didn't have any alliance...a total no-no, and a sure exit...no duh...

Idol...I have these remaining kids as the worst they have ever had...and it's way boring...the one has a slight sound like Jimi Hendrix...but the rest?...just awful...well, maybe not that bad...but of no star quality...I tape it and go through it in about 20 minutes...really...

The latest on the Bolts move...imminent...and the lack of season tix resales here are dropping...like flies...bye bye...don't let the door hit you in the arse...

I'm not kidding you about this, but the Brian Wilson CD is good...really...give it a spin...wait, does it spin?...sure it does...in the player...

Here's something...I had a cd stuck in my laptop...so I did the unthinkable...unscrewed the back and got into the meat of the machine...it is a machine, right?...and was amazed at all the dust...how'd it get in there?...anyway, I cleaned it up...and got the cd out...not sure how...and it all seems to work faster...or maybe, I just think it does...

Put on your suntan lotion...it's gonna be hot today...


Comments

Popular Posts