Thursday Caffeine

That's right, I need some caffeine...and lots of it...and my damn coffee maker took over 20 minutes to brew the pot...I'm not lying...and it was good...BUT, c'mon....so off I go again...did a bunch of studying...and tried to come up with another bloody one...and after an hour of scouring the web net...have decided on the Cuisinart Extreme Brew...have to get my beans already ground...will deal with this...they are out of 'em at Bed Bath and Beyond...I guess a good sign...on sale at Macy's...so that's the trip this am...

The more I hear about the co-pilot killer...the more I get upset...there are provisions out there to handle creeps like this...and using the sky marshals is big...and necessary...could mean the tix cost more, but what is the price of your life?...get it done, airlines companies...

Idol...first of all, the star, Kelly Clarkson, the 1st Idol...well...she's talented...but was a bit disappointing...and the cast of 9 who are left...I see only 2 as possible winners...if the voters see and hear what I do...that rarely happens, by the way...

Survivor...is it just me, or are the combo of teams happening much faster, er quicker, than ever before?...a cool blind side last nite...

Indiana is trying to soften their stance on the religious freedom issue...might be a bit late...crazy how the legislative peops are so easily swayed by $, right?...

As the pre-season comes to a close....it's time for the Bigs to pare their rosters...and solidify their 25 guys...one issue that has repeatedly come up, is the dropping a player to the minors for a couple of weeks...thus, giving the club an extra year of the player...kind of complicated...such is the issue of the SD native and player in the Cubbies org, 3B Kris Bryant...who had a terrific Cactus...the players association is upset...but it's in the rules...for me, I'd want to start as strong as I could...ah hem the Asst GM is our old GM, who was rode out of town....good riddance...

I did NOT see the Clip Show and the Blazers...BUT...I did see that CPIII scored 41 points...got to think that they kept running the pick...and PDX was lost...am I right or am I right?...you Blazer fans are going to be frustrated due to this...

There's a new whiskey house that just opened 3 blocks away...this is a good thing and a bad thing...and I told them to get Heaven Hill...if they do, it's a bad thing...er, a good thing...wait, is that off the wagon or on the wagon?...

So if the Bolts bolt, where will they play in the interim?...in the Rose Bowl?...they would have to vacate Qualcom...nobody would go...

I WILL get out and hit some balls today...have to go get my clubs...thus, have to take a trip to Sycuan...

You, yes YOU, have a great day...




Comments

Popular Posts