The Masters

So it has begun...and I'm back from a golf excursion to Borrego Springs...in the desert...a 3 day event for some real hacks...actually, it was quite fun...had an 85 and an 88...not bad, as there are like OB's on most every bloody hole...and only was out once...the first day was a scramble...and oh my, the winds were wild that day...enuff of me...

The Masters has begun...and the young one shot out of the gate...Jordan Spieth is 8 under and leading by 3!...ah, but there is a long way to go...and I get to watch these dudes play now...it's my fav of the year...for sure...

The Pads...well now...for all the enthusiasm...we have stumbled early...1-3...and got shut out for 12 innings in the home opener...you know my fear...I don't think much of Buddy's game management...over the last 8 seasons...and in a tight 0-0 one, we had opps to advance runners to 3rd...by bunting...which he is so reluctant to do...in lieu?...we hit into double plays....Gyorko twice...very frustrating...to be fair, the home plate umpire was terrible...his strike zone floated...and had the trigger temper...staring at all who had the audacity to question his calls...and waiting to pounce...Greg Gibson is his name...the star of the game...sad, huh...

You see the shooting by the policeman in South Carolina?...the victim ran...just took off from his vehicle...it has to be the "stop, or I'll shoot" thinger...and for what reason?...why didn't he use the stun or taser gun?...so many questions abound...what do you think?...

Where are you on this?...a couple was on a trip from here to Europe, via NY...and on the flight...very similar to what we do...the husband was on the aisle seat...and the wife in the middle one...and a Hasidic Jewish Man, who was to sit in the window seat...refused to...cuz, he didn't want to sit by a lady...asked the couple to switch spots...they refused...hmmm...cheers to them...oops, I gave my opinion away...

The Boston Bomber...was convicted of all 30 counts against him....now is awaiting his sentence...life or death...seems like an easy verdict...but I am certainly biased on such an act...

Rand Paul...Kentucky...announced his candidacy to the Repub party to be their prez...and has a revolting issue...he wants to ash can the Social Security System...not often I say things like this...but, if you vote for him, you are a FOOL!...

Idol...and I continue with my observation...there isn't a winner in the group...and if you don't tape it and watch it in like 25 minutes, you are wasting time...and lordy, Florida Georgia Line as advisors?...oh my, they are terrible one hit wonders...who can't sing a lick...ha ha...

You Trailblazer fans...did you feel the wrath of the words of Isiah Thomas?...the analyst on the national broadcast of the PDX/Golden St game...he repeatedly said what I have said for as long as the present Blazer coach has been in charge...they play no D...as he pointed out...not ONE player is in defensive stance...they are all standing straight up...and of course, the Warrior guards had a field day...Curry had 45...a walk in the park...oh yea, GS won...

Time for some grub...



Comments

Popular Posts