Monday Decaf

Morning kids...hope you have a great week planned...the Pads are in Colorado for a 4 game set...fresh off of another series win in Chi-Town...very cool...not the best of baseball, but somehow found a way to win...

Two dingers did the trick...and some decent pitching...and off we go...the Rockies have been getting slammed on the road...and I'm sure they are happy to be back home...if you go by who does what to whom, the Colorado hurler has more success than the SD's...when the teams meet in the Rockies...well...this is a DIFFERENT team for sure...we'll see...

The round one of games are done for the NBA blokes...and the good?...the Clip Joint dominated the Spurs...hmmm...as they played as well as I've seen...however, the 2nd unit was terrible...partly cuz the  2nd group of SA is dang good...almost as strong as their 1st one...the bad?...the odious Blazers...who looked anything like a playoff team versus the Grizzlies...Aldridge scored a lot...shot a lot...and faded away from any contact around the hoop...I have told you this for years, he is soft...and couple that with the worst defensive scheme in the league...no hope...

The Country Awards...taped it and fast forwarded through a lot of the crap...so many of the singers are off key, it is truly embarrassing...the exception is Little Big Town...who are on key...lordy, why oh why Miranda Lambert wins is beyond me...tinny off note all the time...the same for the awful Florida GL...just miserable...let's be clear, the state of the music business...and I mean everywhere, is at it's all time low....

Me back?...not much better...now, I am going to take some Alleve...people have recommended it for moi...will do so...still not sure where and when I did the tweaking...

Take us back in time...it had been one hundred tourneys that the older bloke had won...Jim Furyk...won in OT...in South Carolina....came from nowhere and beat a young dude...a guy I have never heard of before...still don't know him...great for Furyk, as he has been in the hunt so often, but has faded down the stretch...not this time...way cool...

One of the issues one has when you move to a condo type of living...what do you do with all your stuff?...condense it my friends...fortunately we have a storage area...many do not...still, you have to organize what you have to have...like Xmas stuff...golf clubs...luggage....summer things...and...CD's...so off we go to find a couple more storage containers...for them....at the?...The Container Store, of course...duh...

The Bolts...I just can't figure this out...with them all but out the door, how do they figure to keep their allegiance of fans in this area?...I mean, I'm gonna give all my shirts to the Salvation Army...and wish them nothing but ill will...geez, that sounds mean, huh...but totally true...

As I said the past week...I have heard NOTHING about the spring practice of the football Ducks...is the gleam wearing off?...is it a downward fall?...no news in this case is NOT good news...

The latest coffee bean?...Seattle's Best very dark...I think 5 or 6...nice....and not decaf...ha ha...




Comments

Popular Posts