Mixed Emotions

As much as I hate the idea of a loss...the Pads gave up a multitude of runs in the latter part of the game...as the bullpen faltered again...if you have to lose, the main culprit can surely be a former teammate of my son's...Jed Lowrie...who hit a tater and a double to lead the newly moved American League Astros...

Lowrie played on Cris's same high school team...then went on to play at Stanford...and then to a number of pro teams...have to admit, I didn't know he was going to be so successful...but he is...and am proud of the kid...and wish him continued production...just tame it down on the local team...ah hem...

PDX salvaged game 4 versus the Grizzlies...good for them...and it was hectic...find themselves at 3-1, with the end of the season looming...and the fate of their PF Aldridge in the same boat...as he will be able to test the $ waters...not holding out a lot of hope for the franchise...

Well, I had my lowest round ever yesterday...one of the special days...helped that we all were in a zone...playing real strong...one of my buddies had 2 eagles...eegads...Sycuan is a tough track...and I was keeping it in the short grass, for the most part...and putted dang good...38-38...beat my previous low of 77, way back in Keizer, OR...

The scene in Baltimore is scary and terrible...nothing good ever comes out of riots...and shows that there is still a barrier between races in parts of the country...and there is also a goodly amount of distrust for the police in many areas, to boot...

Here's my take on Bruce Jenner...the transition to being another sex is extremely difficult, and painful...for many...and what I am opposed to...is the manipulation of the press by the K Fam...if they are going to gain more $ by the peering in of the process...let it happen...let the guy alone...and live his life...don't trust the rest of them...never have, never will...

The SA and Clips series is a beaut...and have no idea the outcome...I like the intensity...and the chess movements by both coaches...I feel like one of the real final two teams will be eliminated early here....you surprised that Brooklyn tied up the Atlanta series?...I am...

PGA...Match Play T...they altered the method of play for it...it's up in SF...confusing to me...somehow, they are playing each other in groups of 4...and emerging in the final days are the top 16...something like that...I dunno...

Kentucky Derby looming...and I have Dortmund...BUT...have to study more...

See ya...


Comments

Popular Posts