Da Playoffs

OK, it's time to get your NBA playoff fix...for the next month and a half...they started up yesterday...and mostly went by script...the exception was that the Wizards (yes) beat Toronto in OT...the other?...that Golden St struggled against New Orleans...inside play...hmmm...maybe I'm off on a sweep...today the Blazers vs Memphis...and yup, I have continually bad mouthed the PDX coach...still do...the Grizzlies in a rout...

The Hawaii gals T...where it came down to OT...and the South Korean kid holed out from the fairway for an eagle!...does that country not dominate the ladies?...I mean, really!...why is that?...

The guys are in South Carolina....where another non-winner appears to be breaking through...the blokes are all over the map...nobody dominates, nor does a country...well, maybe the US...hmmm...maybe not...that's called waffling, my friends...

I have tweaked my back...and would not have played yesterday, other than it was a 2 man team event...and I would have let my partner down...not that I didn't anyway...like in traction after...and still...rest...my back...rest...and how much ibuprofen can one guy take?...

The Pads came back from 4 down in the 9th...yet still lost in OT...broken record here...but why on earth is Gyorko still in the lineup?...batting .120...and a slow motion defender...while the backup is hitting .350 or so...is a switch hitter and much quicker...lots of rain on the forecast in Chicago today...LF Upton tweaked something...and will need the rest...

Quit showing anything about ISIS...anything...

Article in the Trib today on athlete's tax rate...state by state...the highest rate?...right here in Cali...13.3%...think that a lot of them blokes don't live in Texas, Nevada, or Florida?...where their rate is zero...yup, zero...and that's why a lot of foreign PGA guys and LPGA gals live in Florida...and many pro athletes...duh...

Did you see where the ratings are down on Idol?...lack of talent...just not interesting...not a prize winner in the group...called over-saturation...so says me...

Country Awards Show this eve...as usual, Miranda Lambert wins a bunch of them...which confuses me...and why oh why does anyone listen to Florida Georgia Line?...the best of the biz is Little Big Town...and Carrie...and rarely do they score...and Lady A...WEIRD,  I tell you...

You, yes YOU, have a great Sunday...




Comments

Popular Posts