Woops, There It Is

How many of you had NC State over Villanova?...and the Big East people are eating a lot of , well, you know...and the Pac 12?...still undefeated...count me as one of the very surprised...Utah, UCLA, and of course, Arizona, all got W's and are moving on...the Bruins in a very lucky part of the bracket....and now it's the Ducks turn...can they beat the pundit's fav, Wisconsin?...with my heart and not me head...as I have the Badgers winning...and so hope I'm wrong...

Notre Dame got a huge victory over Butler...OT, baby...and won it with defense...sad tale here...as the Irish coach, Mike Brey, lost his mother earlier in the day...it's hard to do any job when that happens...

SDSU takes on Duke...shouldn't be that close...BUT...if the Aztecs can shoot...IF...this may be a huge upset...as they play great D...which I have said all season long...regardless, it will be a great day for viewing college hoops...

Tea Party Ted...ah hem, that is Ted Cruz...as the fractional part of the Repubs finally stepped forward and put up their guy...this is what their money has to show for it...and you better take heed...he will be a major player in their bid...and will be the candy man over Jeb...unless, well, unless, he has a checkered past...that the rest of the party is scouring threw as I write...rest assured, the Demos are doing the same...$ talks...

Arnie's T in Orlando...holy moly...there are like 12 blokes still in contention...another great finish on the tour...and I have no idea...I kind of think that it may be Henrik...he's smashing the ball right now...in prep for the Masters...really...

You know, we would go through years before we talked about mass killings...and now, it seems to be almost a weekly topic...

Viewed the final Glee...it was turrible...and a good reason for the show to close up...just ran out of script, I say...very disappointing...

Temper temper folks...they have been videoing a car scene for a movie...outside our condo...and have the streets blocked...and my oh my...the peops have been unruly in their waiting...obscenities and horn honking...patience...of course, I was watching from my deck...

The Biebs was blasted on one of them roast shows...you know the type that Dean Martin used to have...I don't think he knows that peops are laughing at him, NOT WITH HIM!...foo...

We tried to get over to the desert for spring break...but dang if Marsh's work load isn't affecting that...hmmm...she needs a time out...I know, I am a kept man...

I am so domestic, I made peanut butter cookies from scratch...and you think I'm just a pretty face with a white goatee?...

Can you imagine what the daily life is like for the K fam?...how shallow is the pool?...I mean, there might not be any agua in it....

The weather...is supposed to get back up to the 80s here again...what?...this is not why we moved to SD...want the nice 70s...plenty good...

You, yes YOU, have a great Sunday!






Comments

Popular Posts