Monday Decaf

Morning kids...so how's your bracket now?...mine is thoroughly busted and broken...the favs of SDSU, Oregon, and Maryland, all vanished into thin air...as the old vets coaches...they all won...and what on earth was all the hype about on Northern Iowa?...a rag tag Louisville team destroyed 'em...so off it goes...and the Tom Izzos of the world keep right on a truckin'...

Arnie's T...I am a watching for 4 days...and then take a break to walk the dog...come back and I miss the finish!...what?...some dude named Every repeated...what?...his only wins (I think) on tour...Henrik must have fell apart at the end...he was ahead when I took off...

In the Cactus, the teams are having their starters go like 5 or 6 innings now...and the Pads are looking even better...had a nice outing in a W over the Cubbies yesterday...still major concern over 2B Gyorko...batting like .188 and has K'd almost every time in this past week...am I the only one that sees this?...and he is turrible defensively...c'mon SD, figure it out!...

You know, Sunday night used to be great TV viewing...not any more...all boring sitcoms and the like...booo....

I must be in a bad mood...but when is the last time you heard some good music...by the present day "stars?"...it doesn't just exist...

You think this isn't real?...we actually have tix to a concert out at Sycuan Wednesday...the one and only Marie Osmond!....hmmm, without Donnie..."Meet Me in Montana"...

Tea Party Ted isn't even liked by his own Repub Party...as the members are aghast...hmmm...and yet the Koch Bros keep pushing their guy...watch this closely...very closely...

And for equal billing...the Demos still are touting Hillary...really?...isn't there a faction of the party that wants to kick off their candy man, er candy woman?...

Turn on your local station on the pixels...and all you see is negative...who robbed who...who shot who...who crashed where...who did who...and then the weather...then the sports...and then the breaking news of who shot who...they are all alike...

There's a mighty good beer out there...805...you should give it a try...if you are a beerster...

Keeping the positive...I think...DWTS...you know, the dancing gig...there are 2 in the elite...the Olympian and the Willis gal...on tonight...there you go...I can be upbeat, too...

80's this week...eegads...I don't have golf until Wednesday...and then with my son at his course in SB on the weekend...now, that's way cool...

OK, I'm still luke warm on my coffee maker...I know...this is an ongoing issue...I hate to clean it every time...there has to be a better one...has to be...

Time for the paper and some food...have a great start to your week...


Comments

Popular Posts