Start Up Page

Ever since igoogle went down, I have struggled with a cool start up page for my computer...and have happened on Protopage...check it out...and I have also found that Firefox works much faster than the Apple standby, Safari...at least for me, it is way faster...and that's what I want...SPEED!...some still use Yahoo, AOL, MSN, IG Home, amongst others...Protopage allows you to put what YOU want on YOUR page...so far, real pleased...

I got that many of you are so polarized in your party affiliations, that you would turn your eyes and ears away from your party's pick...true that...BUT...you Demos must have to watch and listen to the Hillary situation about the cell phone agenda...she's been in and around politics forever...and she chooses to do her own thing?...something is smelly...politicians...just another example of my concerns about 'em...

I trust you have finally seen the season ending show of "The House of Cards"...did NOT see that coming...and what a great way to sit on it for the next year...ah, these writers are good, Jerry, good...

Da Big Dance...you have one more day (today) to get yours in...somebody who professes to know nothing about the sport, will win...I could name names...will not go there...but a key factor in the process is the reffing...seriously...a bogus call here and there, and the whole thing changes...hmmm...what am I saying?...there's a lot of $ on this...you draw your own conclusions....

An article in the PNW about what a great defensive coach the PDX guy, Stott, is...give me a break...it's the reason why they are NOT in the upper echelon...their lack of doubling at least some of the pick and rolls is a major blunder...and until he figures that out, they are one and done...

So we went out and celebrated with all the good Irish lads and lassies last eve...not my best decision...as that is 2 nights in a row...not sure how anyone can have more than 2 Guinness...it's like having a pair of deep chocolate shakes...

Back to politics...is it not treason to send a letter to an enemy, without the consent of the Prez?...professing to have them not listen to what our gov't is saying to them...essentially sit tight until the new regime is voted in...politics...

Idol...if you went by the last week's performances...there's not a winner in the bunch...oops, too truthful...hate to say this, but I may pass on the show...over-saturation is my concern...

USD finally did it...fired their hoops coach, Billy Grier...after 8 years...proves that we've been here that long...as he was hired when we arrived...not enough wins...the key was the recruiting...it's a hard place to...going to have do what so many others do...allow some below average scores to be allowed in...I guess...or cheat...like so many others do...if you HAVE to win...

Goatee is coming back...let's see...on one week...then off the next...then back on....

If I promised to not play golf this am, I'd get a breakfast to absorb some of this poison in my system...doesn't take too much bribing for me...

One of my fav flicks of all time...Sound of Music...ABC (I think) is doing a special on the making of it....with the real place that it was based on...with the ageless Dianne Sawyer and the one and only Julie Andrews...tonight...tape it kids...

Got to clean myself up for some much needed grub...






Comments

Popular Posts