Religious Freedom Act

Morning kids...been a bit...as I have been a traveling man...and it's near impossible to post on the train...they say that you have Wi-Fi...but it is way slow...so I was on an hiatus...

Stayed with the kids in SB...just a beautiful place to be...got two rounds of golf in with my son at his club...La Cumbre...as you would say, priceless...ate well, and got out before, me...the guest...got to smelling...

So what's been going on?...probably the most insulting piece of legislation came forth in the state of Indiana...the GOP passed a "Religious Freedom Act"...which in essence gives businesses the right to not serve gays and lesbians, at their own discretion...oh my...what year is this?...and the rumor is that Arkansas and North Carolina are not far behind...and will do the same...

Of all the issues in the land...why are the religious zealots attacking this?...and even more so...why would any gay be a republican?...we have friends that are...and I don't get it...

Staying in politics...with the ensemble of people that are declaring for the desire to be our next Prez...I am bewildered by their obvious lack of knowledge about raising the funds that it takes to do so...TPT, I can see...as he has the Koch Bros behind him...but the rest?...

And the Demo front runner, Hillary?...just be bops and scats through the cell phone gate when she was Sec of St...like it isn't an issue...sure seems like their has to be other peops that would be better than her...maybe not...

Final 4...Kentucky, Duke (my final 2), Wisconsin (did not!), and Michigan St...which came through the weakest of all bracket sections...going on at the same time is the Frozen 4...one of my favorite names...for the finals of college hockey...and the gals have theirs...as somebody, er anybody, tries to beat UConn...tall order...my pick?...in the first mentioned, is Kentucky...

Another week of golf in Texas prior to the biggest event in that sport...the Masters...and what are we talking about?...not the fact that Bubba is back...or that Spieth is gearing up to be a 21 yr old winner there...or that Henrik is about ready to take the title...no, we are talking about Tiger...who may enter...fuggit about it...he's washed up...got the yips and in that game, you are kaput...

My golf game?...just horrid...well, I have been using old clubs...it's my excuse...but...really...I am standing over the ball and not knowing what's going to happen...eegads...will have mine in tow from here on out...I guess there is hope...

So we finish up March...which flew by as fast as February...and I guess that's good...

The Pads are rolling...won 8 of their last 9...and are scoring!...just what the good doctor ordered...and the pitching is matching that...there is so much enthusiasm...and when they talk about opening day, it's now opening series...as it's already sold out...this is a good thing...

PDX is in the playoffs!...beat a hapless Suns team last eve...what a joke that group has turned in to...but, so great for the Blazers...ah hem, sometimes they switch the pick...I guess that's a plus...probably have the Clip Show first...one and done...oops, there I go being negative...

You know, I love 50's music...but I hated that era of religious bullying...

Comments

Popular Posts