Daylight Savings

Morning, kids...why aren't we on Daylight Savings Time...ALL the time?...who makes these decisions...makes a lot of sense to be able to have more daylight at the end of the day...right?...who wants more in the am?...I mean, c'mon...

In case you haven't...you are already an hour behind the time...so I go around and switched all the clocks that are not radio driven...you should do the same...

So I got a new Callaway Driver...and I smacked it poorly...hit only one decent drive...got a nice discount for an old stick...actually two of 'em...so...this bloke who I normally smoke...had his career round...and after, gave me a confidential lesson on my funky swing...I guess I deserved it...he's an 18 hdcp that shot a 79!...eegads...me?...86...with the tee ball all over the place...

SDSU finished the regular season tied at the top of the MWC...they are a great defensive team...will not go anywhere cuz...THEY CAN'T SHOOT!...well, very well...

JB Holmes...is up by 5 strokes heading into the final round at the Donald's Doral...in Miami...that's a lot, kids...he's got some very good blokes chasing him, i.e. Dustin Johnson and Bubba...and there is a lot of agua...not in the bag...

I watched the hoss, Shared Belief, run at Santa Anita...TVG...and this is the best runner on the planet...glided away from the field...magnificent...beat Cali Chrome last time out...you must take a look when this horse goes again...Mike Smith aboard...

PDX got beat by the TWolves in the 1st outing after losing Wes Mathews...going to be hard to replace...the season is way too long, kids...

Need some food in me belly...


Comments

Popular Posts