Bam!

This is what I'm talking about...the Pads newbies showed what they could do yesterday...Kemp, Middlebrooks, and Upton all homered in the game...as well as the oft injured Quentin...and it's safe to say that we are a changed ball club...and the enthusiasm around town is high...even Marsh has her ears perked up...

I have no idea what the heck Chip Kelly is doing with his Eagles...let go, or traded his QB, RB, and his best wideouts...got a feeling that Philly is ready to unload the O guru...unless he has a master plan that no one else sees...or fathoms...rumor is that the vets don't like his long practices...in lieu of resting their beat up bodies...and he wants guys in that can take it...hmmm...

Did you watch your gal Hillary talk about the email situation she is in?...you know all about it, I'm sure...but...do you believe her in what she told the nation?...hmmm...I have some very grave doubts about her validity...and I am not giving her a pass about not knowing the rules of her office at the time...I call BS, and the Demos need to start a looking for another candidate...

If it were up to me, we would be in the NBA playoffs right now...what a ridiculous amount of games they play...I know...it's all about the $...but c'mon...

The Zags and BYU fought it out again last eve...for the conf champ...very good game...the Cougs (?) are very aggressive and are hackamatics...figure that if the refs called all the fouls, it would be a FT game...hmmm, who does that remind you of, Salem high school fans?...anyway, Gonzaga prevailed...and will be a number 2 seed, I suppose...

Heard one of the "experts" say that Wisconsin is one of the top 2 teams in the nation....give me a break...they are in the 3rd tier...and due to the east coast bias, will probably get a coveted seed...boo...
easily it's Kentucky, Duke, 'Nova, and Virginia way above them...and Arizona and the Zags...and on and on...boo....

Out I go to the links...and have adjusted my new driver...well...talk about having reservations...tried a new swing pattern last time...ugly...so will go back to my funky old one...geez, could it be that I am just a hack and have reached a plateau?...unfortunately, I am in a realization that that could be the case...

Got to hit the feed bag...my tee time is at 8:30...depart from downtown at 7:30...still dark out...

Comments

Popular Posts