Reporters

Such an odd few days for many reporters throughout the land...the NBC bloke, who falsified his helicopter remembrances...the tragic death of the CBS guy in a car crash...there is a local sports anchor, who was tragically shot in his car outside his home...the View has one of their hosts up and quit...John Stewart surprises all and gives his notice on his show...the list is growing...

More benign stuff...the All Star Game...NBA...there are so many blokes going down, it will be a huge chance for those snubbed to get to step up...and be on the main stage...not sure why there is an 8 day layover...seems too long to me...

James Shields, the newly acquired stud for the Pads...had his press conference to the SD pundits and reporters...he's a quality guy...and articulate...unlike some...and it's another huge building block for this team...hip hip hooray!...

The more I think about what Prez O is doing, asking for war authorization for the middle east...he's been doing it for some time now anyway...doing some attacking there, I mean...

Two of the shows I watch pretty regularly are on ESPN, starting at 2...Around the Horn, and PTI...these cats get at it...they are generic pundits...and have a clue to what is going on...and I like the banter...don't always agree...but, what the heck...

Power Ball was hit by 3 peops...a ton of $...I didn't buy in...did you?...

It is way hot around here...84* in the city...imagine what it's like at Sycuan...have a T there on Saturday...will rent a rider cart...way too hot to walk...gosh, I am a very below average hack...

As far as I'm concerned, I really want to know where the Duck's Marriota is going to land...the list yesterday had him 6th in lieu of 1st...FSU's Winston the tab...you have GOT to be kidding me...there is a long way to go...character has to be brought into the mix...

Have absolutely no care in my bones as to the new name of Bruce Jenner...do you?...

SDSU merrily rolls along...actually scored in the 60's with a W over the injured Cowboys...actually, a big win...

Oh yea, the go-tee is a goner...

You have plans for Valentine's Day?...


Comments

Popular Posts