New Star

Hey, hey...morning kids...sometimes there is a new bright light that emerges out...and there is a dandy...Meghan Trainor...really...we go to a ton of concerts...well, a lot of 'em...and usually we have the same comment...I'd love to be their agent...and make their show much better than we just watched...well...not this girl...

Whoever has her, is doing it the right way...full of energy, uniqueness, fun...and catchy tunes...we saw her at the SD House of Blues...rather small...but, it was a sell out...and alive...really alive...you must catch the act...it's on the rise...

I can't make this up...the lead in band is one out of Australia....called...get this...Sheppard...what?...and their hit song is "Geronimo"...I'd be lying if I wasn't telling the truth...

Very sad news out of Blazer land...as ex Rip City member, Jerome Kersey, passed away...not much explanation as to how...other than he recently had a knee op...not sure if there is a connection...

OK...dang...

While we were waiting for the concert to commence, we were sipping a few in the bar...and the Duke/NC game was on...it was a beaut...and I see that the BD's won in OT...not much diff between the 2...it was at Duke, that prob was the diff...

My game is getting closer...82...I'm not much better than that...drove the ball...and my irons were very accurate (for me)...had another zero, too...I felt so good leaving the course...

Early polls...for the Prez...the Repubs are still in fact finding...actually saw a poll that Huckabee is leading....what?...and the Demos have Hillary in a landslide...that is, if she runs...like I stated...early...

We walked back from the concert...and living in a big city...there are certainly a bunch of weirdos roaming the streets...er, not only us...

Celeb Apprentice...lord, the final show was about 1 1/2 hrs too long...I've never seen a guy so full of himself, as the Donald...and he wants to be your Prez...

Baseball starts today...what?...I can hardly wait to see the product in action...Pads...they keep calling me to sell us season tix...we pick and choose...so much cheaper...besides, all games are on the pixels...

We've got fog!




Comments

Popular Posts