House of Cards

Hey hey, how are you all, you fine Horsites?...I probably canceled my golf game this am too soon...it was raining out at the course and I promptly said no...seems OK now...hmmm...oh well, we have a cold front running in...and reportedly a 4 day stretch of the wet stuff...

We watched the 1st 2 episodes of the House of Cards for this season (3)...and they were boring....if I hadn't already bought into the show, I probably wouldn't continue on...there has to be more good stuff in the offing...right?...

Idol...saw both the boys and girls nights...and I must say, the guys are overall much better than the gals...outside of but a couple of the ladies, the pickings were slim...and I would say 10 of the 12 blokes were solid...it's early...but...

NBA...very good win for the Blazers over the Thunder...I think it's their 3rd straight over OKC...of course, their big is out...so what...beat whomever is on the floor...and count it...after the Cavs win over GS, they rested LeBron...and got beat...hmmm...and the old and decrepit Spurs upset the Kings...Boogie was out and so are Sac in that case...

PGA...it's a mess in Fla...turrible weather...and the blokes are surviving...not so for the numero uno player in the world, as Rory missed the cut...wind, rain, and lots of lakes spell doom for even the best in the biz...

Survivor...another nice journey...it's a hit...put 18 or so wannabes on an island for a million bucks...and you will get a hootenanny like no other...lying, cheating, back-stabbing, and on and on...aw yes, what a great show...

Jihadi John's pix is out...and so will he be...very soon...he will get his due...

Well, we are setting our sights on a RV...Class B...to rent and roam up to the northwest for the ultimate...a one day 50 year hs reunion...hmmm...maybe, we will figure this more as a friends visit...ie, a stop in Bend...and then to Salem...and our plan is to bring along Sammi...it's her vacay, too...the whole thing is not cheap...but it's the only way to do this and take the dawg...

You know, I'm not too keen on the reunion...most of my amigos are from when I went to college...and then when I taught...they were the real ones...and who I go back to see and also, invite to come stay with us in Gawd's Country...and if I don't care much, you can imagine those who will be there with respects to me...ha ha...the jury is still out...

That huge bottle of Jim Beam...is pretty much history...I know it's NOT me...dang, M must be into corn alcohol, now...

March 4 is the inaugural Cactus game for the Pads...yippee!...

You remember Dick and Dee Dee?...






Comments

Popular Posts