Friday the 13th

So are you one of the gazillions of peops that are superstitious?...and this day just may bother you in some form...do you look extra special around the corner...ladders are a no no...and G forbid you if a black cat passes in front of you...don't walk on cracks...OK, you are getting my drift...Friday the 13th...hmmm...

Well, Sports Illustrated's big issue came out yesterday...at least in my mailbox...the swim suit issue...and it is some type of mag, I tell you...if you are buying that type of suit, you are in the minority...not sure I couldn't design and make them...the suit...not that I am complaining...

Tiger is taking a break from golf...good move...as he said he is going to lay low until he can play the right way...good luck...his standards are so high, he may never return...I know exactly how he feels...wait...I NEVER had a game...I digress...

You read where last season's big winner on the PGA Tour, Billy Horschel...gave his caddie a million bucks after he won the title!...now, that's the way it's done, kids...

Chas Barkley can say anything he wants...and gets a pass...ripped into the Houston Rocket's GM...and get this...the ever babbler, Bill Walton, said that Michael Jordan was just an average player...oh my...

The wasted time of the NBA...the All Star break...some dudes were listing their top dunks of all time in the contest...no mention of Blake Griffin's one over a car...that would be mine...

Idol...there is a dandy from San Diego in the mix...watch for her...she can belt out a tune, I tell ya...

Taylor and Kanye in a collaboration...tell me it's all a lie...

We have 2 parties to go to this weekend...and a golf T...geez, I am already tired just thinking about it...does that mean I am aging?...naw...

In this day and age, how can anyone have yellow teeth?...

84*...still...

Finally found a great bread...Dudley's...it's like when you go to a sandwich shop...and say, "why can't we get bread like this?"...well kids, this is the stuff...

Bracing yourself for the most outlandish of all bloody award's shows?...the Oscars...most of the crap that wins...is just that...some serious piece that you go, what?...you know, when a sports guy wins his or hers...they never cry...get over yourself...when's the last time a comedy won?...or a film that people actually went and watched...boooring...

DWTS...a hot rumor...one of the stars just may be Jack Nicholson..."here's Johnny!"...please, no more K fam...wait, unless Bruce (or whatever he is called now) comes out as a gurl...I digress...

No reply...not only a title for a hit by the Beatles...but a reality when I sent an email to the organizers of the 50th reunion...eegads...they remember me!...

Sure seems like summer around here...






Comments

Popular Posts