Dancing With The ?

It cost a pretty penny to catch the DWTS Concert...and it started with a lot of promise...with the past season's champ, Carleton, and his pro doing a bit and dance...the crowd erupted...and it was all down hill from there...oops...as there were but 5 pros of any notoriety...and only one, count it, 1...pseudo star...just Carleton...who did the moderator thing throughout the show...missing were the likes of Cheryl Burke and Derek Hough....the "real stars" of the event, I would think...anyway, it cost way too much for the product rendered...and I'd give it a "D"...for disappointing...

Baseball pundits throughout the land are weighing in on the Padres...with the most changes of any team in the sport, there are those out there who are skeptics...come on...this is the real deal, folks...power and pitching like we have not had since we moved down here 8 years ago...or is it nine?...we have depth at the starting rotation...a legit number one guy in Shields...and I will match anyone with the new outfield corps we trot out there...

Did not see the game, but was not surprised that UConn gals gave South Carolina their first defeat in the ladies hoops...Geno is unmatched...and is in a league all by himself...

Did watch the Duke/FSU game...and if you could figure out an offense that the Florida team ran, you are a much better analyst than I...Coach K with yet another W...

Real bad news for the Clip Joint...as their big, Blake Griffin, will be out for much longer than expected...there is no stop gap for his absence...none...and they will flounder about until he returns...

Why would it cost $90 a pop to go to a reunion?...I mean, OK...it does require sending stuff out...and the way I see it, it's a one day thinger...

As I do every morn...I search thru a number of sites for the latest news...and I see that Sara Evans is performing in Orygun in March...get your tix, kids...she's wonderful...

We do this a number of times a year...bike over to Coronado Isl...and it is spectacular stuff...the view is just that...and the golden sand of there...like no other...

Today is golf day...and I have been told...it's the initial journey for Marsh at my course...I guess my "ladies not permitted" theory is officially off the charts...the Gahrs will join us...

Duck football...wooed the QB out of Eastern Washington over to Eugene...the experts (Snooki) say this is a good fit...and fills a huge void for the next year...it's a one season fix...

What's with this latest phenomena...coaches who win 1,000 games...the latest?...Coach Pop of the SA Spurs...I can see it in the Pros...82 game season, with a possible 24 more in the playoffs...much harder to do that in college...when they play a third of that amount yearly...

Does Kanye rush the stage every year?...

Man, my go-tee is white...hmmm...maybe time for a trim...er, elimination of said whiskers...

Fore!




Comments

Popular Posts