Changing of the Guard

Spent quite  a bit of time discussing the state of the PGA...players, rules, and the like...and the one thing that stands out...the stars of the past are just that...past...and trying to figure out who is the king pen is way hard...at least from this country...the best are from other areas...it's probably Rory...and after that?...so many blokes are close...as the tour moves up the coast line to Pebble Beach...I know it's just me, but you can have that place and the highly renowned Bandon Dunes...too cold and windy for moi...I am of the heat...

Prez O is asking for ground troops for the middle east...hmmm...here we go again...the military is saying that's the only way to eradicate those heathens...I'm OK with this if the rest of the world joins in...knowing the "new" Congress, this should pass...and away we go...

Kentucky...this is weird to say...but they need a loss prior to the big dance...and then...they are the clear favs to win it all...they have the size, speed and depth...hard to believe they can get this done with all frosh, er mostly...talking college hoops...

Staying in college...as the Ducks signed their FB guy for $17 million, it reminded me of the inequities of sport in that venue...as the coaches get paid well...the players don't...the coaches can move on...the players can, but have to sit out a season...the coaches can start immediately...if and when the school is found to be breaking the rules...the players ( and school) are hit, the coach can merrily roll out of town...take the plight of the Hawk's Pete Carroll...as that's what he did to USC...I'm just saying...

I am not a fan of the Rockets...and especially the beard...as he gets away with so much...and if you catch him playing D, it's a mistake...maybe you can put part blame on the refs...I dunno...

Took the gang out to Sycuan for some golf...they had a blast...it was 81* and a slight wind...and the boys were gone...so we had a free run through the course...the guys were playing team play on the road...

Watched the movie "Gone Girl"...well, what the heck...if you could tell me why...I'd appreciate it...did this flick get high marks?...if so, no way...it's like when I write my blog...all over the place...geez, maybe I should like it, then...not so...

So, the Q for the day...does the go-tee stay or go?...




Comments

Popular Posts