Vacuities

In my most mundane daily life, I run across stuff, that make hardly any sense at all...it puzzles me...and drives me to keep on a going...like...

Suduko...I have to figure out that bloody numbers quiz...in the Trib all days but Sunday...and I also take a magazine of the same on my airplane flights...and, well, on the train, too...takes my mini-mind off the world...

The Bachelor...this is the worst season of all...wait, did I say worst?...well, it's up there with the all time ones...it's hard to hear the drivel that the bloke is saying...and he's got quite a stock of ladies to choose from...you female liberalists must be shaking all over...or is that conservatives?...aw, some type of civil rights thing...

Gas Prices...it is said we have the biggest glut in the history of keeping such a tally....thus, the declining of what we pay...and yet, it varies from state to state...and from area to area, within the same state...what?...sounds similar...if you can pay more, maybe you should...

Coach K...of Duke...as he continues on...he has 999 wins...imagine that household before and after...he's still doing it...I can't imagine hanging around for that many seasons...he's got to be a basket case...

Travel to Al Quida based countries...give me one good reason to allow somebody to go to Somalia and back?...there are other countries...seems to me, that we would have peops scrutinizing all that movement...

Stock Market...yet, I have plenty of $ invested, I have no clue as to how this works...other than I can leave it alone and not get taxed on it...imagine that 1% of the world, that are the rich cats...what they have their money in...and the amount thereof...

Green Bay...all the owners want to fire someone for the debacle at the end of the unbelievable loss to the Seahawks...and yet, can't put a finger on the one that should get the axe...I read all the bloke's reasons for the demise...it was a collaborative effort...

Prez O...tonight's address to Congress...will be a great example of the split in our governing body...the Repubs will sit when the Demos stand and cheer...there you go...and then shortly thereafter, an obligatory speech by the elephants have to be aired...eegads, I am not a fan of this part of it...

PDX...the Blazers...are 31-11...and NOBODY talks about them...the TNT elitists...er, Charles, Kenny, and Shaq...don't even breathe a whisper of Portland...in a very difficult west...hmmm...if all the blokes are healthy, this is a good team...there is a free week of NBA League Pass...and I got to listen to the PDX feed...and THEY talk about the non-doubling D that Port uses...has to be frustrating...

Blood work...my tests were good...thank you...cholesterol level dropped from 160 to 70...wow...yet me sugar level rose...so now...I cut out as much of that as I can...always something...

Gun shots...we have to protect our Prez and VP better...lapses in the Secret Service...has allowed too many close calls...the latest is some gun shots at the VP's house...

Celeb (?) Apprentice...the show that features the worst of the worst...ha ha...shows how bad some pseudo celebs can act...and we must be thankful that we are what we are...the leader, the Donald, is just that...

Practice...what practice?...my buddies are involved, er, on the golf team out at Sycuan...this year I am not...so in lieu of playing thrice a week, I am down to once or twice...so off I go to the much needed range...especially to work on my chipping, or, is that pitching?...

Julian...it's an hour or so away...we took to the trail yesterday...a fun trip up the mountain...and we got a sinfully good caramel apple pie there...which is what that town is famous for...after din din, when we were consuming a piece of it, that's when my Dr called and gave me my blood results...I finished the piece...froze the rest...

Itunes...what's new today?...






Comments

Popular Posts