Sunday

Things are getting back to normal in the hood...the weather has reversed itself...I was in shorts and a short sleever out at the golf course...of course, our seldom used heater went on the fritz...the compressor (?) went out, or is that condenser?...and we were using our fake fireplace for the warmth...we just got THAT fixed a bit ago...the perils of living in a warm climate...

About once a month...I resemble a golfer...yesterday was the one...shot an 82...and had my moments of good stuff...go figure...I have been wallowing in the low 90's for awhile...I am NOT a sweet swinging stick...more of a refined hack...however...I won ALL the $...

And...we are set for the Nat Champ Game in Arlington...got the tix, the flight, the hotel, and the car...used miles for the airfare...the tix for the game, another spendy tale...oh well, once in a lifetime, right?...GO DUCKS!...is there still Gilley's?...Urban Cowboy...remember that flick?...

Hoops...PDX got beat at home...hmmm...you can't let that happen...SDSU and USD lost on the road...the Aztecs are such a clanging set of guys, and yet, play great D...USD is just undermanned...the Clip Joint hosted the lowly 76ers...you can imagine what that was like...

Bowl pix...had to have the right teams win...to win the pool...not sure why it's a winner take all thing...as I think I'll finish in 2nd...should be worth something in a 34 person pick 'em...had to have E Carolina beat Florida...nope...and I am flushed...

Tonight is the start of Downton Abbey, season 5...on PBS...you DON'T want to miss it...my fav of the last 4 years...if you are not watching, you are in the wrong...

Wild Card NFL...the Cards were brutal...their starting QB is a grad of SDSU...wasn't good when he was here...threw a lot of odd balls...and did so yesterday for Arizona...as they lost to another terrible team in Carolina...really...and in the other...two good teams...as Balt beat Pitt...

You into the Keurig world of coffee yet?...so simple and quick...

OK, now...for all the bitching I have done about movies...we have seen 3 in the past few days...a Sarah Jessica Parker one...with a lot of "stars" doing cameos..."I Don't Know How She Does It"...kind of cute...very similar to her bit in Sex in the City...well, sort of...

All you republicans are saved now...it appears that Michael Huckabee is entering the race for Prez...quit his very popular Fox Show (turrible), so he can focus on the campaign...ha ha...there you go...when is Mitt announcing?...Sarah soon, too...lots of quality choices...

Nothing like politics...as you can argue all you want about who or whom is going to be in the mix...and many peops get heated up about it all...lose their composure ...to me, it's funny...to see someone go off on it...

Now this IS FUNNY...cuz I am one of the few Oregonians out at the club, and I wear the Duck stuff quite a bit...I was getting the congratulatory comments from the members...ha ha...like I had something to do with it..."thank you"...

The Auto Show is producing a log jam of cars in the area...it's a big deal...and for whatever reason...5th Ave was slammed yesterday...huge amounts of peops roaming the GQ...I do like the Lexus Hybrid...hint hint...

Marsh gave Sammi a bath...and she is now...SHOW QUALITY!...the dog, I am talking...

Smile, it will brighten someone's day...








Comments

Popular Posts