No Doubt

Let there be NO DOUBT as to the hoop team dominance in LA...it's the Clip Joint...as they absolutely mauled the hapless Lake Show...up by at least 35 a goodly portion of the meat of the game...and the starters were through, by the start of the 4th Q...an embarrassment for the once proud Lakers...and the witnessing of the demise of Kobe...as age and injury has lessened him to a mere mortal...spelling ?...has to be hard for him to play the way he does...Barnes stifled his every move...

American Idol...different take on this new season...the producers are going to emphasize the top 24 from the get go...give us snippets during the finding parts of the journey...it's good...the 3 judges are back from last year...Horse thinks that JLo is special and in a world of her own...geez, I like speaking in 3rd term like that...did you know what was missing?...the Coke glasses...no longer a funding company of the show...

The French are working quickly to find the murdering 3 guys...one has already turned himself in...and there are 2 brothers, that have to be feeling the heat...not sure of the judicial system in that country, but I hope it's harsh...

Congrats to the 4 guys who got voted in to MLB's Hall of Fame...BUT...I find it ludicrous that the voters are SPORTS WRITERS...I've said this before...it should be former players and managers...they know who the real stars are...not some pen toting bloke, who holds a grudge cuz the player refused to give him an interview, way back when...it's a JOKE!...

My ticket came via Fed Ex yesterday...THE TICKET...to the Champ Game...and it's a beaut...hope it's real...figure I'll frame that and other stuff for this game...very excited...the weather?...not so much...high like in the mid 30's...not used to that...and makes packing a real dilemma...if they held the game in SD, we'd all be in shorts and tees....and flip flops...

Pinch me if I'm wrong...but according to the People's Choice Awards, the best show on the pixels is the "Big Bang Theory"...what?...you have GOT to be kidding me...lordy, it's a piece of ...well, you know...certainly, not the best show out there...even close to...eegads, what am I missing?...

The pundits are running away with trying to name the 1st pick in the NFL draft...and they are jumping back on the FSU's Winston train...didn't they watch the Duck game with them?...oh my...now, I'm not saying that Mariota should be the 1st picked...depends on the need of Tampa...but I am saying that Winston should NOT be...

OK, it's been a decent amount of time since you have upgraded your phone...how do you like your new one?...did you get the iPhone 6?...I am very happy with the plus...mostly cuz of the battery...do people still have a land line?...

I got myself a thinking yesterday...listened back at the Fleetwoods...and then downloaded their greatest hits...they were great...Mr. Blue...amongst others...50's group...you'll thank me later...

I hope I can upgrade to first class...hope hope hope...








Comments

Popular Posts