Good Morning!

Hey, to all of you...this fine Saturday am...it's another beautiful day in the neighborhood...yup, I call it in the Q...it's the Gaslamp, not the Gaslight...as some of you might call it...

Watched an unbelievable feat last eve...as the Golden St Warriors whupped on the Sac Kings...a bloke from GS scored 37 points in...get this, one quarter!...what?...was on fire...hit 9 3's...as the score went from 60-60 to a blitz...Klay Thompson...none other than the son of former Blazer (and Lake Show star) Mychal Thompson...and, this is a new all time NBA record...these Warriors have so many tools...and have the best thing going in the league...by the way, in the front row...was former MLB star...dressed in a bucket hat...Reggie Jackson!...

Which leads me to the passing of Mr Cub...Ernie Banks..."Let's play two"...extremely nice guy in a generation of not so nice...gosh in the same time frame as the same death of Mr Padre, Tony Gwynn...these are exceptional people...and a sad day for sure...

Celeb Apprentice...there are some beauts still in the hunt for the crown...I can't believe I tape this show...I despise the Donald...oh well, it's another "reality" gig...and I dig them...rather than the sitcom crap on the pixels...

I hit the links later in the am today...it's been a week, and well, you know...let's hope I hit all the greens in regulation, as my pitching, er chipping...SUCKS!...wait, it's another day...gotta play as much as I can now...as there is batch of rain a coming...and I don't play in the rain...

JLo...is all over the place right now...has a movie coming out...is a judge on AI...and is still one of our beauties...still...make it sound like she is ancient...but she is well preserved and appears to be K fam free...you know, altered...

Bad news out of the Lake Show camp...well, more bad news...as Kobe has a torn rotator cup...and will be shut down for the year...man, he's had a bunch of injuries lately...and well, that happens in that type of game and his...AGE!...

My fear is that the Cavs have figured it out...and dang, I think they have...

Are you thinking like I am?...the NFL announced that they are investigating "Deflategate" and have already interviewed 40 blokes...what?...they need to interview 40?...seems to me that 3 would be enough....the Coach, the QB, and the equipment bloke...

Time to eat and get ready for some golf...have a great day!






Comments

Popular Posts