Game Day

Greetings all from the great state of Texas...I must say, the people here are as friendly as anywhere I've traveled...they may talk funny, but that's ok...

Seems to me there is an equal amount of Buckeyes as Ducks...and the two are compatible...really...

Outside of the game, the trip to Dealy Plaza was eerie and yet, awesome...we went to the museum, which is on the 6th floor of the famed School Book Depository...where the alleged killer, Lee Harvey Oswald, pulled the trigger that killed our beloved President JFK...

We went down to the area of the motorcade...the spot where the Zapruder Film was taken...the Grassy Knoll...all of it...took pics from above and street level...

The thing that got me the most?...the area is MUCH smaller than I imagined...which made me more incredulous that only one guy was doing the shooting...all this very memorable...

The game is this eve...it will be an experience for sure...I see it as a tossup...here's the key...if the UO line holds up...and Mariota is protected, Ducks win!...you'll know within 2 series...

GO DUCKS!

Comments

Popular Posts