Ducks in Natty!

That sounds weird, huh...but, yes, the Oregon Ducks are in the National Champ Game!...lambasting the east coast rep, the Florida St Seminoles...and the east coast pundits...and the lame ESPN analyst and former UDubber, David Pollack...geez, I seem vengeful...am not...it was more than I could ask for...59-20 wham bam thank you mam...eegads, that's sounds awful...I must stop using those terms...there you go, another RESOLUTION!...

And will face the Ohio St Buckeyes...what?...yup, the SEC fell flat on it's over-hyped face...what I alluded to, prior to the Sugar Bowl...is 'Bama not what we think?...is that conference the analyst's dream?...and BAM!...most lost...let's be clear here...OSU dominated...and it could have been worse...trouble in the red zone early in the fray...

I will find out this am as to whether I am going to the Natty Game...it's a possibility...and easier for me to get a flight out of here, than up in Orygun...right?...lots of things have to fall into place...the tix, the hotel, the flight...all to coincide with my buddy from up in the rain belt...

My bowl pix are inclusive to that SEC debacle...and I fear some wild picker,...you know, "I pick the color blue in all my pix", will win...oh well...who can pick all these silly bowls anyway?...at least there were packed houses for the two playoff games...unlike almost all of the other ones...

POOF!...just like that, the Xmas stuff is down and stored away...well, it took about 2 hours...and I think it seemed like it was up for only a short time...I love that season of the year...time seems to go too fast...

I have yet to find a better K Cup than that of Starbuck's French Roast...do they make an Italian Roast?...haven't seen one anywhere...Tully's is a close 2nd...

Today is Friday...feels like a Tuesday...doesn't it?...

The Auto Show is over at the Convention Center...eegads, I have the itch bad...haven't had a new vehicle in 11 years...

My beard is gone...saw a pix of me...looking about 80 with it...so off it came...of course, I AM oldish...

Imagine this...you are rich and famous...you father, er mother...Baldwin and Basinger...well, whatever...you know what I mean...and raise the daughter to be successful...with all the benefits of the affluent...and she brings home a boy for your viewing....ah hem...the Biebs!...true story...

Lot warmer today...47* as the low...we are in record books now...will rise up to normal in the next few days...

NBA...I have left this alone for a few days...but...King James has a sore knee and is out a couple of weeks...told you he was underperforming...there's the reason...and the price of the NBA package is still at $169...too much...

Have a nice weekend...

By the way...the lead story in our Trib sports page?...the Ducks and Marcus Mariota!...


Comments

Popular Posts