The Game

Not often do I have stress about somebody else's game...this one I do...as the Ducks are in a must win situation in the Bay Area...curiously a 14 1/2 fav over Arizona...here's my beef...the Cats have a better D, at least better coached...I have said this all season...

There is no better QB in the land than Mariota...none...and it will be up to his leadership to outscore 'Zona...it may take 60 points...really...nope, I'm not talking hoops...6 pm on Fox...

Speaking of the latter...the annual cross town game was held last eve...SDSU vs USD...and I got home in time to see the 2nd half...eegads, an ugly one...the Aztecs couldn't hit a free throw...an achilles heal to the team in the year's past...if the shooting coach was a Pad, he would be fired...ha ha...anyway, SDSU won it...they are long and lean, and not great shooters...duh...

Our 1st holiday party was out at La Jolla...in a house by the ocean...had to be a $2 million casa...a whole gaggle of realtors...yet, it was still fun...and of course, I was the only one in an ugly sweater...you see, all male realtors wear ties...you can spot them a mile away...and all of us spouses were dressed otherwise...ha ha...

The Grammys were announced this morning...I'm not real sure if I heard a bunch of 'em...I guess my age is showing...I used to be so hip...and I could get jiggy with the best of them...not so much anymore...Iggy who?...

Da Bears are turrible...as even the Boys can beat them badly...it was a critical win for Dallas...as they have to try to keep pace with Chip's Eagles...you gotta beat who you should...

Marsh started up her Christmas cookies...yesterday...the best...sugar ones, with frosting...yup...it's a time where you can't eat just one...I'm trying to get her to make some date nut bars, too...you know, oatmeal cookies with some chewy innards....eegads, that sounds bad...it's not...

I try to keep my mouth shut about this...but the employment rate is at it's best since Prez O took over...the Repubs have no reply...other than it should be better...ha ha...what was it like when Bush was in office?...any of the Bushes...

OK, I am totally stunned that the Huskers would hire Mike Riley...more or less shocked...nice guys finish where?...

Tiger finally got out and played in a T...his first shot?...hooked out of bounds....and is dead last....in a field of select 16...at his former old, home course...he's 11 shots back already...hmmm...

The hot rumor...the Pads are trying to get the Bum's Matt Kemp...would be a great acquisition...but...very spendy...I'm sure we'd have to give up a key pitcher...plus...

PDX has won 12 of their last 13...pretty great streak, huh...should have beat the Pacers by more...and Golden St has won 11 in a row...the best is in the west...

Go Ducks!

Comments

Popular Posts