Stormy Days

Battin' down the hatches, mateys...secure the outside pillows...find your rain gear...get yourself some sand bags...where's the damn umbrella?...I can't find my jeans...I'm sure I saw an ark type vessel in the bay...even, a flash flood watch...

Yup, the storm is coming our way...and the TV blokes are real excited...I can smell it in the air...one of my many attributes...we are going to get real rain...like the PNW type...and lordy, we need it...how many times have I heard that tune?...the length and duration is spread all the way up to LA, maybe even SB...

OK, we went shopping yesterday...and I have to admit there were a bunch of sales...like minimum of 25% off...mostly all of the stores had it at 40%...really...and I am amazed at the amount of biz at the Apple Store...incredible...this is party week, so we had to find appropriate attire for the missus to wear...

"Rain drops are falling on my head..."...BJ Thomas...

The Padres did it again...hired ANOTHER batting, er hitting, coach...they don't fire the main guy, just the bloke who tries to make chicken salad out of chicken s...well, you know what I mean...Kotsay...if they don't get better hitters in here, he is toast!...

There already is a buzz about this Sunday's huge game between the Bolts and the Pats...and an "are we for real?'' situation...well, it's at home...

The season is on the line for the Ducks and the Cats...game is Friday in the Bay Area...and with a win, UO will be in the final 4 for sure...talk about fun...the line is big for the Ducks...hmmm...

Pink slips for college coaches already...Pellini at Nebraska one of the 1st to go...any word out of Corvallis?...ha ha...

The Clip Joint had a laugher against the injury plagued Minnesota TWolves...just an awful team right now...seems like after Adelman leaves, the leftovers are in misery...and this team fits that mold...

You get your bills paid?...thank goodness for the computer...makes the task so much easier...don't you think?...

See YOU on the web net...


Comments

Popular Posts