Staying Alive

As the Bee Gee's wrote it...er, sang it...STAYING ALIVE...perfectly earmarks the Bolt's season...with their miraculous W over the 49ers....and some big losses yesterday by others...the coast is now clear...well, the chance for the playoffs is...win and they are in...playing KC...if there is any more incentive needed than that...by the way, I am convinced it's a big QB league...so much diff than in college...just ask Johnny Football...there are exceptions of course...but look at the blokes still playing the position...and their longevity...all very big and tall guys...

The Festival of Lights was a cool show...and there were thousands of SDites roaming the bay front looking for the best angle...we just went to the outside bar at the Fish Market...timed it perfectly...got our drinks...and voila!...here they came...within 50 feet...and we just walked there...lordy, there were as many vehicles as peops trying to land somewhere...next year, our goal is to be on one of the boats...we ended up at KC Barbecue...this is the place that they videoed the bar scene in the flick, Top Gun...really..."You've Lost That Lovin Feelin"...

I am heading out to the links...75* at Sycuan...just a great little oasis from the bay...put my trio of Taylor Made Woods in the bag...took out one of my wedges...I have to find the fairway!...maybe this is the ticket...and oh yea, plopped in my old Ping Putter...have to find a way to putt the ball in the hole...ha ha...has to be the sticks, right?...

Parking is a premium downtown...we are fortunate, as we have two spaces...many of the condos offer but one...thus, if you have two rigs, you have to be creative as to where you park them both...some peops just adapt and go with one...no way!...it would be a high priority in my search for living here...I bring this up, as my son is driving here for Christmas...and in our building, there are a few rentable spots for visitors...we lucked out and got one...

Did you ever buy a new Xmas CD?...I have so many now, they're on my playlist for iTunes...at least in my library...and I go to Apple TV on my regular TV screen...and use that to hear them...way cool...you do know what Apple TV is, right?...if that's your system (Mac), it's a must to add...there you go...it's like only $100...your last selfish item to buy yourself for this Christmas...thank Horse for that...

I got creative yesterday...made some beans with ham...we just had a spiraled one the other day...very cheap right now...and some home made bread...didn't know I was so domestic, did you?...it's a sunflower seed type...lordy, it's gooooood....

For all of us doubters...I think the Cowboys are finally...yup, finally...for REAL!...they have improved in all phases of the game...er, especially in their play calling...and another big QB, Romo, is having a great season...they are running the ball more, and not having Tony scramble for his life...by the way...Chip's Eagles faded away when his QB went down...Sanchez is not the guy...

I bought 3 new vinyls...well, new to me...Connie Francis' Best...Jay and the American's Greatest Hits...and one by a very young Timothy B Schmit...you know who he is?...I still play my turntable...I bet you don't even have one now...or the discs...ha ha...

Thank you so much for reading this year....er, my blog...and I hope you have a great Christmas...

                                             HO HO HO

PS...is there any chance that the Demos would draft Elizabeth Warren in to running for it's nominee for Prez?...just a passing thought...














Comments

Popular Posts