PDX Blazers

Big win for the Portland Trailblazers!...and you know, I don't get to see enough of these games...guess I have to get the NBA Package...dang, I didn't want to spend the $ to watch...Aldridge threw in 39 points...has to be his best ever, right?...or close to it...

The Lake Show won, too...boo...but your guy, Kobe, had a putrid 11 turnovers....and only 12 points...saw a bit of this one...boo...

The top 4 T results out for football....1. Alabama...probably right.....2. Oregon...love the rank...3. TCU...leapfrogged FSU...4. FSU...embattled program, that is smelly...the interesting one just a bit out...7. Arizona...if a win versus the Ducks, could garner number 4...

If it's Wednesday, it must be the line...the betting line...and the Ducks have increased to 14 1/2...hmmm...why is this?...and the number 5 Ohio St Buckeyes are 4 point dogs to 13th ranked Wisconsin...say what?...and in the Bolt/Pat game, SD is also a 4 point underdog...put up or shut up...NE is 9-0 coming off a loss...hmmm...

Don't hate me, but I continue to bridge the gap to the home brewed perfect cup of joe...thought I had it...with the B & D...but it took a bit to clean...and the actual brewing part took like 10 minutes to do...unsatisfactory...the coffee was fine, but too much effort...so off we went to Costco to get the latest Keurig...and thus far...spectacular!...and my two fav types of K pack coffees are the Starbuck's French Roast, and Tully's French Roast...both very bold and satisfying...I also got Emeril's...yet to try it...

The rains have hit...and that's pretty much all there is on the pixels...outside of the drugged up women who have emerged to nab Bill Cosby for sexual attacks...the next wave of wet stuff, set to commence around 4ish...

Made some crab cakes last eve...had the Mackles over...and I am going to say, without reservation, that it was my best product ever...ever...imbibed a few too many glasses of vino...an Excedrin moment...

2 parties coming up this week...eegads, I have to find something to wear...have this itch to go to a 2nd hand store and find an ugly Xmas sweater...and that would be for pahtee numero uno...have to convince M of the adventure...the other one, have to dress up...another problem...ha ha...

So here's the deal on this rain...it's still like 66* to 69*...so you dress oddly....seems like this is the day's mantra...what to wear...like many peops still wear shorts...if you over bundle, you sweat...I did find my jeans...and wear a very light Oregon rain jacket...no flip flops...ha ha...

Finally, a movie that I have a bit of interest in...the one based in Oregon featuring Reese Witherspoon..."Wild"...I think that's the name of it...enough to go to the movie house?...maybe...

Decks the Halls...








Comments

Popular Posts