Merry Christmas

To all of you my loyal, faithful readers...I wish you a very, Merry Christmas!...I hope you have your family surrounding you...we do...and it's wonderful!!!!

So everyone is still asleep...so I have time to write worthless pieces of drivel...oops, sorry...I got a text from Snooki, bashing the coaching of the Western Kentucky football team in the Bahamas (?) Bowl...up by 49-14 in the 4th...promptly gave up 34 points and should have LOST the game...their opponent, Central Mich, scored a TD on one of them lateral until you drop it, game enders...that never works...well, it did...and then CMU went for two for the win...and lost...got that?...a fiasco...oh well, I had WKU and am now 9/10...yessur, keep them right a coming...

In the aftermath of the Poinsettia Bowl...where SDSU did everything they could to lose the match to Navy...which they did...Rocky Long, the headmaster of the Aztecs...ah hem, not my fav...could have cinched things up early in the 4th with a FG...passed on it...and then got the L, for LOSER...anyway, today he still backs his decision...right...how'd you like to send your son to that program?...need some NEW blood running that situation...of course, this was the bloke, a couple of seasons ago, vowed to never kick the ball...lasted about 2 or 3 games...which he should have won...foo...

Today is filled with NBA games...somehow, the league has taken over Christmas...I suppose the highlight is LeBron returning to Miami...I gots my big eyes on Golden St at the Clip Joint...there are 3 others...

We are celebrating our day with a meal at Mister A's...a restaurant in Banker's Hill...on top of a building...that overlooks all of SD...remarkable view...and we will be there at 5:30, as to enjoy the city's lights...and...gulp, there is a dress code...where are my slacks?...do I have a pair?...could be a prob....shhhh, don't tell M...

What wouldn't Xmas be without a video out of the K fam?...this time it's mutha K, in a negligee...gosh, it's just great to be entertained by LA's finest...which no longer defines the cops there....nope, it's the most visible fam of all...and you KNOW what I mean...

Had a super day out at Sycuan playing golf with my son...81* and just downright balmy...the golf itself was suspect...but the fact that he was with me...priceless...and he has very little problems with that mended up achilles...so great...

OK, NOW, I wish you a very Merry Christmas....




Comments

Popular Posts