Merry Christmas

Eegads, we have but 4 days until Christmas...and we are lucky to have our son and his girl with us for this time of the year...won't give you all the particulars, but it worked out great...all of our shopping is done...and things look mighty festive around here...yeah!...Evelyn (Marsh's pseudonym) has every minute planned out...

There is chatter about a 50 year reunion...what?...yup, graduated from HS in '65...and was in a class of 952 kiddies...really...you can imagine, I knew about 10%...I was one of them guys on the hoop's team...pretty much all I did...didn't know I needed glasses for most of the time...and couldn't see a lick...ha ha...and then, was too embarrassed to wear 'em...don't recall a whole bunch about that time of my life....some peops can remember vividly all that happened in their HS days...not me...I remember more about college...I guess there was more happening...at least I was more aware...

Was mildly intrigued by the Bolts/49ers game last eve...turned it on, and was disappointed...as SF was blasting the hapless Chargers, 28-7...Rivers was abysmal, throwing 3 intercepts...and I almost turned it off...well...as most teams do with a big lead...they get way conservative...and that's exactly what the Bay Area team did...and lo and behold, the Bolts came back...tied it in the last minute...and won in OT...and kept their faint playoff hopes alive...figure SF's Harbaugh is off to Michigan...

After my day on the links (two birdies, and very little else), we sat in on two...count
'em, two...Xmas classic movies...and we giggled the entire time...Home Alone...and Christmas Vacation...they are really clever and funny...can't believe we did that...but it was worth the time...

How's your email?...I get a whole gaggle of them, giving 20-30% off...and guarantee their goods to be here by Xmas delivery...how can they do that?...this a.m. I had 38...really...

The Clip Joint and the Blazers won...so a good day for me...selfishly...

How'd you do on your Bowl pix?...there were 5 games yesterday...and HORSE was 4/5...missing the one I was debating about for like hours...not really...Loosiana won at homish...should have known that...

Tonight is the Festival of Lights...the ships, er boats, are decorated with Xmas lights and have a parade in the bay...it is really cool and festive, as you can imagine...we have a spot at the Fish Market we go to, to gander at 'em...

So I have settled on my new blog name...HORSE, with no name...it was time...and this way, I don't compete with the Crazy Horse strip joints around the world...ha ha...it's true...

If a bloke was looking for a new car, NOW is the time...as there are some great lease deals abound....the Lexus Hybrid is really intriguing...that is, if you are in the market...

That's it for today...have a good one...




Comments

Popular Posts