Cyber Monday

Is there not a name for every day leading up to Christmas?...Cyber Monday...which must mean you are going to get inundated with ads on your computer, right?...as far as I can tell, it's the same amount of them...and the deals seem to be in the 20% off range...hmmm...

The closing day out at Del Mar was great...the seats we had were the best we have ever sat in out there...a table that my buddy Andy got...and he couldn't make it for health reasons...right in front of the scoreboard, the finish line, the winning horse pix area, with our very own waitress, the best of all spots...unencumbered...hit a couple of long shots that kept my margin of error quite small...which is a good thing...

A lot of commotion around the park...and the noise was very interesting...as there was no race going on...maybe, in the off-track area I thought...no...it was the Bolts making a big comeback at Baltimore against the Ravens...and it switched to the big screen as we saw SD win it in the last minute...place went crazy!...they do lurve their Chargers...and now are a sneaky 8-4...go figure...

No rain here yet...they keep calling for it...and I think maybe Tuesday is the target date now...I am supposed to play golf today...probably will pass...dread the day after I score low...it's always a high one...ha ha...I am like a spas...shhhh...don't tell anyone...

You think I'm not a cook?...whipped up a turkey casserole when we got home...and I am going to tell you it was great...no brag, just fact...and before we left I made some whole cranberry sauce...which is so easy...and it was a great meal, add M's wonderful salad...and if you are counting, we are on week 7 of the rib eye less meals...

So the cop who shot the kid in Missouri resigned...what?...without severance pay...what?...I'm trying to figure the rationale there...what is he going to do now?...he's a young lad himself...

60 Minutes...you still watch the show?...they had a section on this bloke who was a buddy with 3 lions...er, whatever they are called...one male and 2 females...and it was a derivative of a petting zoo in South Africa...very touching (sorry) and emotional segment...unbelievable...

Marsh has an ever-growing set of Santas...which she began collecting back in Orygun....and we have them proudly displayed ....adds one each year...this time it is two more...one is a Hope Santa for our friends that are in need...and a wine Santa...which she is in need of...oops, I digress...

Hate to admit this....but being a very old hoop's coach...I do watch as much of bb as I can...and the LA teams are featured down here...so I got the Lake Show last eve...and they won...and I can't tell you how much they and their fans disgust me...it must be the PDX in my system...AND...I prefer the pros to the collegiate game...

I just love the mornings...how about you?...the morning coffee...the local tv broadcast...I like channel 1009...the blokes and blokettes are always in a good mood...and they always tell us what is going on in SD...and there is always something going on...and I groove while I write my latest thoughts on this here blog...I hope you like it too...

OMG!...I have to find my blue jeans...not in my normal place, ever since M rearranged my side of the closet...you see if you live in a smaller home, you have to conform to a likewise area of storage...and there you go, the downside...where the hell are my jeans?...

This is the 1st of the month...which means bills...and I hate this...too early for a drink, right?...

Oh by the way...wash your hands all the time...make sure you are careful who you shake hands with...and kiss...ha ha...you know, cold and flu season...and have seen how many germs are transferred when you kiss someone?...eegads...

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow...


Comments

Unknown said…
love the Santa! may have to get one for the house. hugs!

Popular Posts