12/13/14

Doesn't happen very often right?...the way they numerals match up...ha ha...and the unusual happened last night in the W by the Lake Show over Pop's Spurs...LA blew a huge lead in the last minute...Pop went off on his inbounder...and the game went OT...and the most unlikely of all shots fell...by Swaggy P...a desperation 3 ball...and the Purple Gang were all giddy...and...Pop has gone over the limit of being a class coach...his statement to the "sideline reporter" was crude and uncalled for..."give me a break!"...

<< The latest from M's Santa collection...

Not so much with the Clip Joint, the Blazers, and the Cavs...all victims of 2nd team doldrums...so says me...and off we go...all losers last night...and the long season takes hold...games that maybe should have been won...later on...

Tonight is the announcement of the Heisman Award...given to the best player in college football...it's probably a lock for Oregon's own QB, Marcus Mariota...pretty much hate these voting thingers...and you know how the east coast is biased...easterly...not this time...the last winner from the state of Oregon?...a Beav...none other than Terry Baker...way back in my era of college...or before...

The stock market...in a correction mode?...as it pummeled the past two days...eegads, if you can figure it out, let me know...

At least the price of gas is dipping below $2 a gallon...and if you can figure THAT out, let me know...

Photo shopping...I saw a whole gaggle of before and afters of your favorite stars...maybe we aren't so bad after all...some of them are downright scary...

Off to the links to play in a T...8 am shotgun...takes me 30 minutes to get there...load up my clubs on my push cart...putt a bit...and then "bam"...I'm out there...

Hey, TT...got some more Johnny Walker Black for your pleasure...maybe I should fill my birdie bottle up with it...just in case, you know...

Somebody put something in my stocking...hmmm...who says whining doesn't work?...


Comments

Popular Posts