Trippy

I can't think of a better thing...playing in a golf tournament with my son...in, of all places, Oxnard...south of where he lives...and we did not win...not that we didn't do well...-11...which was good...but didn't have as many ringers as the others...

It was a fundraiser for Westmont College...which is just minutes away from his practice in Montecito...the baseball coach there is a former teammate at Pomona...small world...and that was why we were hacking away...

But to ride the train and spend a couple nights with Cris...and share stories and meals with him...was absolutely priceless...geez, I wish there was a non-stop flight to SB...

The mighty Ducks...a solid 2nd half led to a brutal win in Utah...lost 3 starters in it...the hosts are very defensive oriented...and are a year away from being in the upper echelon of the league...it was a must win...and should keep UO in the top 4...I think maybe moving to 3rd....as Auburn got beat...

All is really up in the air as Alabama plays number 1 Miss St next week...and THAT will be a real indicator as to where all the teams line up...by the way, the much ballyhooed Irish got the heave ho in the desert...yea...and OSU (not THAT one) beat MSU...and moves forward...there are only 2 OK teams in the Big Ten...oh well...and I could hear the booing all the way down here...as the Beavs lost to WSU...a team that just lost their starting QB...a change is needed, don't you think?...

So how is Shepherd University doing this time around?...ahem, they are 8-1...this is a good one for the Rams...do they have the Beavs on their sched?...I digress...and while I am bashing OSU...why am I doing this?...the Western Oregon basketball team...beat the Beavs...unheard of feat...really?...OMG!...proud Wolfpack grad....it was OCE way back then...

Can't figure out the Blazers...as they got beat in LA to the Clip Joint...did NOT see the game as I was traveling...but lordy, this team has been struggling...not sure the reason...just when I think PDX has got it's act together...am not getting the NBA package this season...will just view what TNT and ESPN feeds us...and I get all Clips and Lake Show games for freeish....that's enough...

Each and every week there is another PGA event...and the bigs don't play in 'em...so what's up with that?...I am so confused to the season they are in...weird stuff, I tell you...

Got to bang some balls with my clubs with the new grips...and no game for the Bolts...they play bye...

Have a great Sunday...


Comments

Popular Posts