Saturday in the wee am

For some reason I keep getting up earlier and earlier...I have a T at 8...must be it...

Anyway, some ticklers that have got me goat...for all you goats out there, it's a phrase, and not YOU!...that's for all you Debis...

The Lake Show stops when the ball gets into Kobe's hands...and he was a pathetic 1/14 in shooting the rock last night...time for what?...

You Beav football fans are getting me wrong...wait, you are getting me right...you NEED a different direction...

The horses out at DelMar were not kind to me yesterday...it was fun though...free entry, program, and seat...the handicapping was not so good...when there are 12 of 'em in a race, I am throwing darts...

Snooki, by your estimate of voters, that would leave but 11% of the voters Demos...now THAT is pathetic...apathy?...

14-13 is the score of the MSU/'Bama game...so says me...and I am NEVER right...

Does any one watch the PGA stuff?...I don't and I used to rarely miss...

Man, it's like 63* here...very cool...and jacket weather...still shorts and flip flops...ha ha...how YOU doin?...

For those of you interested about this, I haven't had a steak (cow) for over 3 weeks...really...yet, I am NOT a vegan...

The mini iPad I got last week, is great...I repeat, great...same size as the Kindle...and is fast...and so much better than the original...iPad....and way lighter...

Thus, my stock in Apple has gone up 60% since we purchased it...unfortunately, it's all in the items I bought, I suppose...

If you are a college hoop fan...you must take a peek at the SDSU team...they are deep, play great D, and run...and their best player just happens to be a Shepard...no relation...I don't think...great, great Grandpa, what were you up to?...no, I joke...

The Bolts host the Raiders...normally I would say this is a no-brainer...hmmm...have very little interest...I am sure I'll change by Sunday...

OK, check back with you tomorrow...got to get ready for some GOLF!...


Comments

Popular Posts