It's Monday

Yup, Monday morn, kids...and I'm a taking this sorry arse out to the links in a short bit...eegads, I am struggling off the tee...using my older driver today...that has to be it!...ha ha...one of my golfing blokes, keeps telling me to keep my head down...ah, if it was that simple...

And we awake to a very cool 58*...should be like 50* out at Sycuan...and rise to 70* in a couple of hours...now, this is cold for us around here...

The Pats show why they are one of the best year after year...almost perfect blocking schemes...which free up the likes of this Grey character...who had 4 td's in a romp at Indy...in contrast, the lack of decent O line play by the Bolts, allowed the Raiders to hang around and almost get their 1st win of the season...our QB Rivers, got pummeled yet again...c'mon, he's not that young...and it's gotta hurt...and what on earth?...the Broncos got whupped by the Rams?...2 of my wideouts went down ...and that means trouble for my FF team...both from Denver...

The AP poll lurves the Tide...and they passed up the resting Ducks...we'll see what the Tourney Committee thinks...as, it's the ONLY one that counts...there is no way that FSU is the top team in the country...no way...and that is why you play the games, right?...

Look for a strong reaction to the latest killing of an American...at least we better get something in motion...

On a much lighter note...not really sure who thinks up these TV sitcoms, but they are a disaster...as many get the cancellation before 5 or 6 shows...????...

Is Jimmy Buffett related to Warren B?..."cheeseburger in paradise"...

For all the buying and returning of blankets...we have done in the past week...we settled on one at, get this, Target...and it is super!...and was $29.99!...king...lord, the other places we went wanted (and got) like $150...

I am supposed to have some snowflakes falling in my blog...it is said to take a day or two to start up...hmmm...why not instant?...no falling snow yet...grrr...

Well, I have to get me something to eat, before I go out and try to find me game...

YOU have a great Monday...

PS...and NOW, we have snowflakes, kids...and I had an 83 today...all is good...


Comments

Popular Posts