Flicks

Now that we have the tree up and all the lights aglow...and we are definitely in the festive mood...it's time for some...CHRISTMAS FLICKS!...what?...geez, I haven't seen any movie in it's entirety in over 6 months...but the classics?...you bet I will...

Top of the chart is Christmas Vacation...with Chevy Chase, and I don't stop laughing...too many things that get me giggling...

I lurve the first two Home Alones...they are great get away ones...MC is so cute in them...and the falls and pranks are way funny...

See, I have a different side...and there are the romantic ones...which I dig, too...OK, you get the drift...

It's been over 6 weeks since I have had a rib eye....that damn cholesterol thinger...and have been dang good...as we age, Simon, we must watch more of what we eat...

DelMar is closing up this weekend on it's Bing Crosby Session...and we are going to closing day tomorrow...by the way, the local fav, California Chrome, is racing out there today...first time on turf, I believe...

The Pac 12 South champ was crowned yesterday...and all UCLA had to do was win...and they were in...yet, the team that always beats 'em, Stanford...did it again...so it came down to the winner of the Ariz/ASU game...which the Cats won and will play the Ducks again for the title...I like that...as that's the only team that beat UO ( counting on a W over OSU today)...solidifies a top 4 with a victory...and deserves to be there...very good stuff...

2 of the worst teams in the NBA played last night in LA...the Wolves and the Lake Show...oops, sorry Philly, you ARE THE WORST...anyway...loads of turnovers and bad shots...and Kobe missed the winner at the buzzer and Minnesota won...eegads...ug...

Seems to me that if the only thing that you really have to judge a person by is the color of his/her skin, then you are a very, very shallow person...indeed...

Planning ahead, we got tix to the Dancing With The Stars Show...and the one and only Barry Manilow...both coming to SD in the new year...decent seats...

Rain on the forecast for Tuesday and Wednesday...don't get too alarmed...as these weather blokes here  get real excited when there may be in climate weather on the horizon...

Gotta get a running, as I hit the links at 8....FORE!...

Ducks and Beavers at 5...GO DUCKS!...

Comments

Popular Posts