Buffalo Snow

Who, hold on there pardner...I'm talking about Buffalo, NY...and the six feet of accumulation...and more coming...eegads...can you imagine?...does it make it to the City?...we are still in line to visit that place again...maybe next year...

So I watched the Spurs and the Cavs go at it last night...where Pop's team won...it ended with a dribbling TO by James...spoiling any chance of a tie or win...down by 2 at the time...from an old coach's view...there is a major difference in coaching...just watch a timeout session to see what I mean...

Get some of this...the east coast pundits are screaming about the Buckeyes not in the top 4...college football, kids...and like all the politicians who run for an office, spend all their air time and written words on downgrading the opponents...ha ha...wait 'til they start running negative ads....and who says it won't happen?...

Many of you do not get a paper anymore...right?...so you get your info from the likes of me, the web net, and of course the boob tube...which is now the pixel paradise...to form what you think on matters of importance...or, just matters...not me...I lurve the written word from the daily paper...and look forward to it every day...however, I never, EVER, read the editorials...as these blokes are all conservatives and I know their side of the story...

Another school shooting...at Florida St U...Tallahassee...don't have the info on it yet...but...think this will ever stop?...

College hoops...with the advent of the high school players only having to go to college for one year...before hopping to the Pro's...there are blokes out there that have a distinct advantage at recruiting...one of them is the character at Kentucky...who has 10 players that fit the mold...really...and some say that he has the 2 best teams in the nation...and Calipari (the coach) is platooning these players...almost unprecedented...think about the situation...what type of classes do you think they go to?...if at all...

I know we all get real tired of reading and watching the daily turbulence of the K fam...but, just try and get by the day without it being a major issue...seems like everyday, a new shocker comes out...

I saw and heard a fun song by Jessy J (?)...maybe that's her name...you know who I am talking about?...

We are going to celebrate TGiving with our son this weekend...Sammi is involved, too...she lurves road trips...

You've heard of the Global Entry Program?...it's a system to quicken your entry and exit going in and out of the country...and getting a speed pass through the lines at the airport...you get your pix taken, furnish your passport, driver's license, fingerprinted...and then, if all checks out, get a unique pass...way cool...but...in our area, we had to go to the border where they did all the testing...an area where we had never been...and the car's navigation got lost...ha ha...we made it...

For those of you who care about this...I am now walking the course...I went back to my stiff shafted Callaway driver...play the regular shafted Nike irons...use a fat gripped putter...and use high numbered Titelist Pro V balls...how can I not shoot in the 80's?...

Brrr...it's 59* here...have to find my heavy coat...damn, and where are my long pants?...Marsh redid our closet...labeled everything (on my side) and now I can't find anything...I had them right THERE...

I probably won't write until we return on Sunday...so GO DUCKS!...there is no line on the game...as the hot rumor is that the Colorado BUFFALO'S quarterback is out...there you go...I start with a buffalo and end with one...

Have a great weekend...

BREAKING...the line on the Ducks/Buff game is a whopping 32 1/2!






Comments

Popular Posts