Black Friday

Interesting name for the day, don't you think?...BLACK FRIDAY...in the year's past I have given the reason...not going there...regardless...how are you doing the day after?...we celebrated by going over to Season's 52...had a very nice turkey meal...I think this was the 1st one we had no family at all with us...as we met up with Cris last weekend...

I'm sort of sorry for the set up I had for my Facebook...one of my few (?) faults is to post something pretty much in the middle of a topic...or be very indifferent and then watch the arteries go wild...as the racial stuff can be very polarizing...call it what you want...but it's still in existence...too bad, huh...

DWTS crowned the right winner...so says me...as Alfonso and Whit were the clear best this season...and so fun to watch dance...the show itself is coming our way...we usually go...at the Balboa Theater...odd place for it...

I watched a bit of all 3 NFL games yesterday...geez, I do miss Madden...he was a staple for that day...you 49er fans are just a pink slip away from getting a new coach...it's the nature of that biz...I see Harbaugh going to Michigan...just a crystal ball thinger...and woah, the Boy's QB Romo...a guy running for his life...he's injured yet again...and it's time for him to hit the links, permanently...da Bears are turrible...no more need be said...

One day a bit ago, we got caught up in the Black Friday fiasco...went out real early...got some Fred Meyer free powdered donuts...went to a couple of stores like at 5 or 6 in the am...the items we wanted were already sold out...and we vowed to never do that again....which is what we have done...

Took a break...went to hoops practice...made the boys run the "Turkey Trot"...as a tradition to all previous of my coaches...and asked that if any of the players go on to coach themselves, pass the gnarly tradition on...we all hated to run to be running...I digress...

So what do YOU want for Xmas?....or, what do YOU want to give?...it's a tricky slope...I think on both sides of this issue...I want a new car...but you know who is totally against this...and she has already picked her choice out...and we already got our son his...hmmm...

Great college football games this weekend...it's the traditional rivalry times...as Alabama play Auburn, Miss and Miss St go at it, FSU takes on UF, and Oregon rips a new one on OSU...oops, I went too far...this is the biggest set of games this year...and will determine the top 4 in the land...expect at least one upset...TCU and Ohio St sure hope so...

Holiday decorations...all ours is up!...new tree...and it looks splendid...I must say....as we were walking about last night, we are in the minority...guess we are a bit early...by the way, we are in another heat wave...don't hate me, but it was 82*...really...but rain is on the horizon...like maybe next Tuesday and Wednesday...and we NEED it...very dry here...

We took a bike ride yesterday...geez, it was nice...and ended up at a Starbucks over at the bay...where we could sit outside in plush lounges...way cool...just will be a regular trip now...

I have to brag about this...I now walk the course when I hit the links...and feel so much better for it...it was a task the other day, as it was 91* at the end of the round...always way hotter out at Sycuan, some 25 minutes inland...

Get this, Best Buy's online site is down today...what?...

Time to get my Christmas music organized...I do lurve this time of the year...

Yesterday's blog was my biggest hit of the year...hmmm...nice and thank you all....

For reading...

Comments

Popular Posts